Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey

Wow, you guys are awesome o_O
I have some questions I suppose:
My experience is more in battle RPing, how often is combat or RPC killing done on the site?
Are the titles for a character anything other than a designation of the type of character you are? (I laughed a bit at the "Badass" one")
Since there is no currency on the site, are items and fortune just kept track of by an honor system based on how much money your character would have access to?
Last question, I'm not used to communities being this friendly. Are you all just one person with several dozen accounts with the secret nefarious purpose of feeding off of my false happiness?

Atlas Kane

A
  • 1st You can only kill a Player Character if they give you permission to do so.
  • 2nd The titles are there to make it easier for people to see what rank/power level/kind of person your character is.
  • 3rd You usually acquire items or similar things through threads, etc. though I might be wrong, since I don't have much experience with that sort of stuff.
  • 4th Yes. We are all just one person with a million sub-accounts and writer accounts. :p
​@[member="Sayomi Heartnet"]

Welcome, the Sith would love to have you.

You can many kinds of rp threads anytime, fight threads,takeover threads, or large scale battle threads can and do happen.

I myself would have liked a Sorcerer title but eh the ones they got currently are cool. Anyway have fun and I look forward to writing with you.

Welcome! Yes, I am that Captain Jack Sparrow. That's right, the Senator of Kashyyyk. I know, I know, I can't help it. Wookiees love me. But not in that way, you pervert. Honestly, some people. Where was I? Oh yes, hands up please, and hand over your loot, there's a good man.

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
Hi, I'm Jak, Jak Sandrow, resident plant-Canadian-idiot-jester-punching-bag-annoyance-idiot-(did I say that already)-humbly-funnyman and general nuisance.

*prepares for squishing*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom