Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey

Welcome to the board!

I hope you find a kind group of writers to pal around with here :)

Is there anything specific that is confusing you Luke Zissar Luke Zissar ? I can point in the direction of the rules and the timeline. There are a ton of friendly people around here who can help you out :)

• Love
Reactions: Ryv

Kairi Leidias

K
Hello Luke Zissar Luke Zissar !

If you have any questions - feel free to ask and we'll get back to you.

It's all about what you find fun as well as what you are comfortable with!

Luke Zissar Luke Zissar
Welcome to Chaos :)

Don't be too intimidated by the crazy stuff you see, there's a place for everyone here. We're all here for stories first, the pretty stuff tacked on are just things we add on as we get accustomed to writing our characters. Even if writing isn't a big strength (it definitely wasn't for me when I joined) it's less about the skill and more about the experience of telling the story, and everyone improves the more they write.

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
And a warm welcome from me too. :)

If you need to get your feet wet and get some fun post numbers under your belt, check out our posting games. They are word/number games, and fun stuff of that nature with no recourse as to what goes on there making it over into role plays. The posting game forum is just that a fun place to get interacting with fellow writers.
The idea here is to have fun and make it fun for others,m in both silly posting games and stories. :D

I have been waiting on you to join my entire life.

Welcome to the board. I echo what everyone else said. If you need any help let me know. Remember it is about fun and don't worry about everyone else. Find something you like and just go crazy with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom