Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey YOU! Why so SERIOUS?!!! [Sopher]

Kira Talith

Kinetic Communication at its finest my Chick-e-dee
@[member="Sopher Jakobs"]

Dantooine
Some random Grassland place that the holomap told us to go.
Kinda lost.
I blame Sopher.

"Huh," came Kira's harrumph and semi confused expression as she stared at the holomap in her hands, turning it to and fro, her eyebrows scrunching together as she tried to make sense of it. She stood in the middle of a grassland field, with birds a chirping and this nifty little creek to the right of them --- or was it supposed to be to their left?

A faint sheepish grin soon went towards the direction of her companion, one she'd yet to really get any words out of.

"Heh.. I think we took a wrong turn at Albacta!"

Sopher stood there with his arms crossed. The man was acting like a child and the muscles he worked so hard to obtained strained against the jacket he wore. The scowl a trademark he had picked up from Daella Apparine spread across his face as he looked at the blonde. He was stuck here and he didn't think hooking up with a Jedi Investigator would be such a horrible idea. Pft, different departments...this @[member="Kira Liadain"] was the worst with maps.

He finally understood the concept of a ditzy blonde.

“You think? I’m pretty sure I told you several times that you’re going to wrong way.”

Waving his hand he sighed and looked towards the birds. Words mumbled under his breath as he groaned in fustration.

“Some sort of Jedi investigator you are…”

Kira Talith

"Oi! OI OI!" came Kira's exclamation! Her studies with Theran Force listening were starting to pay up. She gave a slight scowl that never reached her eyes, which were actually instead dancing with a bit of mirth.

"I heard that!" She yelled out at him, the scowl turning into a grin as she glanced back at her holo map "At least we are TOGETHER!" She said in a rather cheery mood.

To be frank, it wasn't that hard to read a map, but the guy seriously had some kind of stick up his perfectly toned butt. Not that she was looking; he was soooo not in her radar in THAT aspect. Nah, their mission was to map out the landscape of Dantooine as much as they could now in the wake of the fall of the Sith Empire. Maybe find a couple of crystal caves, or something like that. A pretty easy gig, but when toting around with Mr. Super serious... well... Kira figured they needed to have some time BONDING!

At least make the kid smile a bit. The Lorrdian could read his body language, and he was not happy. Frustrated. Maybe even a little bit constipated, huh, by the way those tight cheeks were clenched. Frustration and constipation had the same body movements. Go figure.

"Huh... well.. how about we go this way?" she said with a wide grin, tucking the map away in her pocket. "Let's see what we find eh?"

Sopher looked at the woman, if he could he’d throw her in a tree and leave this stinkin planet. She was loud and always had something to say, never anything constructive! Now she had a hair brained idea to move away and not follow the map. Women! They were the worst with directions and of course never listened. Sopher relaxed his shoulders a bit and walked over towards the girl as she shoved the map into her pocket.

“How about I take the lead on this one - obviously can’t trust you on this one.”

The woman was whole foot shorter than him and she seemed light enough. Grabbing the back of her robes he picked her up and tossed her over his shoulder. Since she was so interested in looking at his bum, well she can look it at it till they find the way. Seeing the map, Sopher grabbed it and looked it while he walked.

“You were going to lead us the opposite direction again Kira, please tell me they don’t let you lead investigations…”

Kira Talith

"HEY! HEY HEY!!!" Her world spun; there was blue sky, grass and then... ahh the constipated bum. Enter the kicking and wriggling.

"Put me DOWN!" she demanded, starting to pummel at the small of his back with her fists. Tiny fists that is. Her cloak was already flying over her head, blond hair dangling, and not surprisingly, she wasn't too thrilled to being tossed over the shoulder like a sack of muja berries!

Constipated ass didn't listen. She seriously considered pinching it; maybe that would work. "I have lead PLENTY of investigations thank you very much!" came the muffled words.

"And we would have been JUST FINE!" she told him, huffing a bit, as his footsteps made her sway back and forth a bit.

Then came another muffled phrase, "You better not fart!"

This would be the moment when someone would laugh, but Sopher just shrugged and continued to carry the lighter than a feather woman over his shoulder. They came to a small river that had rocks that would be a good way to cross. Frowning he looked at the girl that was wiggling about on his shoulder, she would make it hard, but he figured it would be easier to just carry her across. To answer her remark about the fart he shrugged once more.

"I had a lot of protein this morning, can't promise anything."

Standing on the edge of the river he used the force to propel his body from rock to rock, landing on the other edge he bent his knees slightly. As he did so, he nodded with satisfaction, but along with success there came embarassment.

toooooooooooooooooooot

Sopher stood and waited for the woman to respond.

"Sorry."

Kira Talith

"Oh by the moons of.." It didn't help matters that her cloak made a small Sullustian oven, trapping the entirety of Sopher's aromatic essence by Kira's face.

"Gah!!" both hands went smacking down against the small of his back to push herself AWAY from the smoking gun. "Oh that was just..." her eyes stun, even watered a little bit. Dear sweet fresh air!

"PUT ME DOWN!' then came the smack across his left cheek.

Well at least she was certain that he didn't seem constipated!

His face relaxed from the scowl, though no smile or any other sort of expression crossed his face. He wanted to chuckle, but there was the fact that he forgot how to laugh. Most women would be excited to be carried and taken care of. He looked down at her boots and noticed the soles were a bit worn and he shrugged again. Well, she wanted to be let down so he was going to listen to the lady and well...

Let her down.

Lifting her by her legs he held her and then dropped her as she slid down his back. He continued walking figuring the girl would catch up soon enough.

"Happy?"

In the same breath he spoke again not waiting for an answer.

"You should get new boots Veronica Mars."

Kira Talith

"Whoa WHOA WHOA!" Came Kira's rather startled reply as she found herself sliding down tight bum's body, the ground precariously rising up quickly, her legs kicking as gravity took over.

'Course the only action she could take was the following. She clung for DEAR LIFE to Sopher's legs as she went sliding down, having a sort of death grip as her cheek went sliding across his cheeks... then his thighs. Petite she was, but at the very least she had some measure of flexibiility, as both her legs went swinging behind her, her back arching until the pads of her feet hit the ground.

But she didn't QUITE think it through, because her death grip had her falling flat on her back in a small cloud of dust... and said boots splashing into the stream.

"YEOW!" she said, eyes squinting up at the beanpole that was Sopher, hands pushing herself up to a sitting position, a faint hint of annoyance coming over as she lifted her feet off the water. She already felt the liquid soaking through to her sock.

"Ahhh asteral!" came her slight curse, adding "My boots are just fine... just well used. They are comfy, see!" she wiggled her toes against the fine worn leather, were a small toe went peeking in between the broken seam.

tumblr_mldcs8NzsI1rd1qi0o1_250.gif
"They fit great!" okay they did, but maybe the quality of their condition was up to question. The half smile didn't fade though, because at the very least, she got something out of him that wasn't a monotone reply.

"These boots were made for walking!"

Sopher raised an eyebrow, a feature that was very common for his base and probably any other clones that came from Spencer Jacobs. He stared at the small woman as she caught up to him, she had spunk he'll give her that much. A hand ran through his blonde hair as he thought. He felt had for those that this investigator took as students. Remember his master and their relationship, he figured they probably paired them up with opposites to help teach...or something.

"The charities of the order. Still after this you should take them to someone to fix, at least so you don't get any rocks or anything in your shoe. Rocks in your shoe...are worst than the Sith. "

Right about now is when someone would grin and laughter would be exchanged, but Sopher did neither. He kept his view on the objective ahead. Giving the woman a sideways glance he noticed a leave clinging to her blonde hair. He wasn't an animal and knew women cared about appearance so he reached over and gently removed the leave.

"You have a leave in your hair...sorry but me no Tarzan you no Jane."

Kira Talith

"Holy drunken mynock!" came her abrupt exclamation, darting up to her feet after she did as much as she could for her now damp shoes. Her hands went to dusting herself off a bit, brushing off the grime, sand and a couple of leaves as she shot up a rather pleased and mock expression of shock.

"Was that... was that a joke?" she said in exaggerated exclamation as she went rocking on her heels, a cheeky grin plastered across her face. Course, that turned into a brief look of surprise as Sopher plucked a leaf from her hair. But it was quick to return, as she flashed him a wink and made her way around him, walking forward.

"Never say never, twinkletoes. There might be a jungle out there that needs a couple of fools to george of the jungle it!" came her quip, mirth dancing in her blue eyes as her boots went squish squish with every step.

"Hmm... the caves should be around here somewhere," Kira said, coming to a stop to perch her hands on her hips, looking off into the distance.

Sopher didn’t say much as she danced around him, the girl reminded him of a bug that wouldn’t leave you alone during the hot and sticky summers on Tattooine. The frown remained on his face as he shrugged at her. The investigator seemed to be distracted by such simple things. As Kira looked out into the distance, Sopher looked at a small path that lead down the small side of the hill.

Taking his time, he headed down the path leaving the greatest investigator of the entire order alone at the top. Pulling out a standard issued knife, he cut through some of the vegetation and found a few pillars. Giving a sharp whistle into the air, he hoped the blonde’s head acted more like a receiver than an amplifier.

@[member="Kira Liadain"]

Kira Talith

"... So you see, we just gotta --" that's when Kira caught sight of Sopher wandering off a small dirt path at the corner of her eye --- plus the sharp whistle helped out zoning in to him like radar. "Whoa.. hey! Where are you going?" she burst out, the short Jedi following behind much like a bantha fly to a constipated bum.

Of one Sopher Jakobs.

Grin still plastered in her face, she caught up quickly alongside Sopher, pausing to catch sight of what lay before them. There were a couple of pillars here and there, most of it ruins, but just up ahead, there appeared to be something a bit more stable.

"Huh, good going!" she said, giving Sopher a quick 'go team' smack on the back. "Let's go investigate a bit!" she called out over her shoulder with a wide toothy grin.

Most of the flora had reclaimed this particular bit of ruins, there was plenty of thick underbrush to try and walk over or through. Tall grasses came up to waist level -- or really chest level for Kira, and she made a rather comical view pushing the golden grasses away to try to get to what appeared to be some kind of stone building.

"So... who's your main handler?" she called out over her shoulder, questioning which main Master he was assigned to.

Sopher followed as the blonde knight wandered through the chest tall grass, well to him it was below his waist. Frowning still he didn't understand why she didn't use her lightsaber to cut down the vegetation and make it easier for her to walk. He had decided against picking her up again, she was lighter than a feather and it would make for a poor workout, but he mused quietly that she reminded him a little of Evelynn. Sighing softly he remained quiet as she rambled on praising him for what he had discovered, keeping the smart remarks to himself he realized she had asked him a question.

"Daella Apparine, she's my master not my handler. I'm not a dog, guess that's how the investigators do it then. Blood hounds and all -- though you look more like a toy puppy than a tracking dog" and there it was his remark. He wandered passed her and looked at the pillars, they seemed heavy and the first thought to pop in his mind was if he could actually carry one. Keeping his body from actually testing it out he moved back towards her and looked towards the stone building.

"What exactly are we looking for here? Who would have built all of this and why?" His stone face stared towards her hoping for once to get some solid answers.

@[member="Kira Liadain"]

Kira Talith

More vegetation was gently nudged out of the way to make room for her to pass through, the shorter woman leading the way with Mr. Constipated behind her. A small chuckle came bubbling from the Lorrdian just prior to reaching one of the stone pillars, tossing over her shoulder with a lighthearted quip, "If you were a pet, I'd be wondering where your choke collar is at," she said, eyes dancing with mirth.

At the toy puppy remark, Kira's hand took a handful of grass and tossed it at Sopher. "Hey! I have skills!" she said in mocking defense, coming alongside a series of stone steps that had seen many... many years along with wear and tear.

Her nose gave a small wiggle, a slight frown over her brow as she blew her bangs off her face with a hot puff of air. "Well," she began, placing her hands upon her hips. "Two things." two fingers came up.

"One is to find the lost crystal cave," she told him, pointing to one finger. "The second, " she wiggled her middle finger along that of her pointer. "See if there are any suspicious artifacts laying around left behind either by the Sith or any previous occupants."

Her neck turned over to the ruins, which from her studies... Kira's eyes narrowed upon a moss covered stone beside her, noticing fine faded etching over it. Bending down, she vigorously began wiping her hand across it's gritty surface, revealing the Rakatan hieroglyphics underneath.

"Which well.. could be anything from farmers.... to the Rakatan in origin." she said with a rather pleased expression at the find.

Sopher listened to the woman as she rambled on. He wiped his chest as the grass fluttered and clung to his shirt, she was odd. Though, she seemed to know more about things than she had shown earlier - which impressed the padawan slightly. Walking over to the writing or carvings she had uncovered, Sopher knelt down. The leather in his boots creaked slightly as he leaned over and ran his finger along the grooves. He remembered studying the Rakatan in the academy, which meant he glanced over them and continued on. His grades were probably why he was labeled better suited for combat and not investigation.

He didn't remember much, but from what he did remember he became troubled. "What were the Rakatan doing so far out here? Doesn't make sense - you think it could be descendants or possibly they were abandoned here after venturing too far?" @[member="Kira Liadain"]

Kira Talith

Kira gave a good nod, "It could be a number of things honestly, " she said, frowning a bit as she finagled her way around the ruins, coming up against a crumbling wall. Her hands quickly went to dusting off dirt, grime, and some moss.

"The Rakatan Empire certainly spread far and wide, during the height of the Infinite Empire," she told him, "This could be a remnant or perhaps, simply the remains of a few who were 'lost' and abandoned."

"What I do know is this. The Sith Empire paid particularly close attention to Dantooine, so I wouldn't be surprised if they attempted some sort of excavation to find anything of note. Maybe even left things in their wake."

She gave a cheery glance at his direction, "Which makes us.. well... your typical holo-flick ruin diving adventures!" she gave a small laugh.

Tilting his head, he listened to her and despite his urge to smirk he didn't. Hazel eyes glanced towards the blonde as she remained perky in her situations and he coughed then spoke. "Doesn't the ditzy blonde usually die or get kidnapped in those films?" He moved away from him as he feared slightly the attention she would receive from the hidden monster of legend that resided in these caverns.

He paused for a moment and then returned to seriousness. "This planet, wasn't it held by the Sith Empire?" @[member="Kira Liadain"]

Kira Talith

"HAH!" she gave a bark of laughter mid investigating, "Only if you aren't a virgin!" she shot back, laughing some more, "It's a key rule to surviving a horror holo-flick!" enter more laughter.

She came upon a crack in the ruins that seemed a bit too linear for her tastes, frowning a bit. Her tone became just a tad more serious, "They did." she admitted, "Which is why.... if they held this planet, I would not be surprised to find remnants of their activities. They could have done a number of things here. And since Dantooine runs in no man's land between the Fel Empire and the Mandalorians... It is best that we neutralize any hazards before anyone else comes along and stirs up what they shouldn't."

Her fingers went brushing over certain sigils, trying to determine just what this particular phrase meant. "What kind of language does this look like to you?" she asked, wanting confirmation instead of an actual lack of knowledge of just what it could be.

Sopher did fight back a chuckle, he leaned forward and examined the blonde as she rambled about her investigations and ideas. His mind was locked onto the fact that she was a virgin. After giving her the once over, his attention turned towards the room once more. He took in the possibility that they could find some Sith influence spells or trinkets. This meant, he was going to be that much closer to understanding how the Sith worked and eventually how he would destroy them. Looking at the girl with a sideways glance as she finished talking, his tone simple and without emotion. "So you're safe because your a virgin. I can see why...you talk a lot and you're fidgety"

He looked over at the writings and frowned. "It looks like Rattakan, but the ends and the scratches could be either something pertaining to the Sith or even Danthri the native species on Dantooine"

@[member="Kira Liadain"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom