Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey YOU! Why so SERIOUS?!!! [Sopher]

Kira Talith

Kinetic Communication at its finest my Chick-e-dee
@[member="Sopher Jakobs"]

She heard. Oh she heard it. The slight muffle of trying to fight back a chuckle. It was with smug certainty that Kira gave a glance over her shoulder towards Sopher, a wide Cheshire cat grin and impish delight twinkling in her blue eyes.

"Mmmm, so you can laugh," she teased him with lighthearted humor, shaking her head a bit. A pebble was tossed at his direction about the virgin comment.

"HEY! What is that supposed to mean?!" she asked, giving him a mocking glare before getting back to the sigils. " Ain't nuthing wrong with being a virgin!"

"Heh... gives me the upper hand in any horror holo-flick," she joked, only to answer his question there after, "Hmm... you are right." she dropped her hands to her side, and gave a thorough survey of the area.

It was ruins, for sure, but these were the sort that had centuries to them. Nothing seemed to be fresh, so to speak, to suggest early escava-- Wait. A frown drew across her face as she noticed off to the right, beyond one of the pillars, sentiment that appeared different from the area surrounding it.

"Huh." she said aloud, only to start making her way over. "What is this?" she mused, walking over towards and area that would suggest some kind of excavation had taken place. Not to mention, it also appeared as if someone had hastily tried to hide it.

Sopher shrugged, he figured he would be screwed if this was a horror flick, but he was big strong and burly so he doubt anyone would want to mess with him. She had heard his laugh and the corners of his lips curled slightly in something that wanted to be a smile, but he fought that back as well and did his best to remain serious or in Kira's language "constipated". As if the Force decided to grace the woman that stood before him with amazing sleuth like powers - she found something in the distance. Moving quickly, Sopher made sure his sabers were near him and as he moved closer to the small light that she had discovered the wanna be smile soon ceased to exist and he frowned.

"It looks like someone was here before us, possibly right before us. Can you tell if this was done recently Kira?" His voice showed some concern, he didn't want this to turn into something bad.

@[member="Kira Liadain"]

Kira Talith

@[member="Sopher Jakobs"]

Kira's lips thinned to a straight light, her fingers skimming over the disturbed ground and surrounding areas. "Yeah. Looks like fairly recently too." it couldn't have been more than a few months.

Straightening, she began to pan her gaze around their surroundings. Key features stood out. There was a small barely rusted piece of electronic equipment just behind some overgrown weeds; which with their fast growing cycle and the lack of thick underbrush suggested that it hadn't been there a while.

There were other signs that also suggested that perhaps whoever had been here before left rather abruptly; in a hurry. "Hmm... there wasn't any care taken to leaving without a trace," she told him.

"but nothing was destroyed..." sith had a tendency to raze sites to the ground to prevent anything from remaining behind. "I'm starting to think that perhaps it might not have been the Sith who had been excavating here.... might have been looters."

Sopher was getting anxious, he didn't like just standing here staring at the mess that was left by who ever was here before them. If he could, he'd throw Kira over his shoulder and they would go deeper into the ruins and see what else they could find because obviously who ever was here didn't have the time to get there. Showing his boredom of the evidence he moved away from the pile and ran his hand against the wall searching for any evidence of another door or something. Frowning, he looked over at Kira. Doing his best to remain calm, slight frustration came through with his voice.

"Why are we just standing here? Shouldn't keep looking? Shouldn't we find who ever was here? Maybe they know something that we don't know - I get a bad feeling in this place @[member="Kira Liadain"]."

Kira Talith

Kira gave a nod. This place was also giving her the heebeejibbies. "Then let's get into it [member="Sopher Jakobs"]," she told him, a bit more serious than when they were first walking across the grasslands wondering if they were lost.

"If they were here, there was a reason for it. Time to find out." so, with that, she began investigating further the area they were in. "Check to see if there are any disturbances on the ground near the walls... might be a secret entrance that they might have discovered, or perhaps some recently disturbed area that might have had something of importance left behind." she told him, moving forward against the larger wall with the intricate sigils carved over it.

"Keep a watch out; stretch out your senses with the Force. See if you can sense any kind of disturbances of the Darkside... You'll be able to feel them," she explained, "Kinda like a dark putrid cloud of a sickly sensation," she told him, "well.. that's how I normally sense it. It is corrupted. Dark and twisted."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom