Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Hey! How do I Sith?

Howdy people!

So, Sith. Love 'em or hate 'em... they exist. I've never really written anything close to a dark-sider before (the closest I have done is 'grumpy but grudgingly good') but I had a sudden urge to do so. Break out of your comfort zone, have a try at new things, y'know how it is. Except this new thing is about writing eeeeevil.

So, Astrea was the idea I came up with. She's an angry, baby Sith who wants revenge and is willing to go to the deepest, darkest depths to do so. Beyond that, I'm leaving it fairly open because... well, I'm a Sith newbie. So, I'm looking for threads to help build her up a little. Things I have in mind are:

• Raiding tombs and stealing Dark Side artefacts,
  • Gaining power through training/exploring the Dark Side,
  • Sneaking and manipulating
  • Hitting people until they ask me to quit it.

But honestly, I'm game for whatever so long as we get some fun writing out of it! Please feel free to hit me up!

Darth crihl

D
If you want revenge and training in the darkside kintik can help but playing a darksider isn't about kicking puppies kind of evil. Unless you want to but of you want training by one of the original sith then kintik is your man if you want

Besides the expert information above, because yeah WOW. Where the heck was all of this when I joined? Hmmmm? Seriously, the thing about being the villain is to remember this, always, "The Villain is always the Hero of their own story!" Writing a villain who is bad by the standards of goodness is 2-dimensional. Think of the very best villains: Hannibal Lector, Tyler Durden, Agent Smith, Vito and Michael Corleone, and the Joker. Every one of them believed he was right, that he was doing the right thing, on the right path. They know that sometimes they have to compromise, do things that don't sit well normally, but they take refuge in the ends justifying their means. Dexter is a serial killer, but he is a serial killer who hurts "bad people" that no one else can catch so it's okay. Frame your character with a sense of moral surety and conviction, a feeling of being the hero, the champion of what is - ultimately - necessary and right.

In the meantime, good luck! You have quite the rogues' gallery vying for your attention here, and I am sure you can find your way into the dark just fine.

Not sure if there was any headway with this thread, though I did like where it was headed (Currently reading a Hut-ton of Sith graphic novels atm) and wanted to jump on this Tuskin wagon. I have a character that I've been trying to push into the (dark) unpleasant side of the spectrum. And even though he is a slight bit older, he can still undergo some influence to travel (back) into the sith ways. I dunno, I should maybe make my own thread and try my own approach but wanted to try here first, before doing so. I've had very little luck with other groups moving forward with there proposal.

Darth Vindictus

D
If you are interested in dipping your toes into the Sithie ways without going full planet killing, I would be down to work with you! I am currently about to get started on an arc where my Sith works to corrupt a Jedi to become his new apprentice, and lay the ground work for future plans. I would be more than willing to work with your character along the same route, and create a story with you!

Karasu Karasu

If you are interested in dipping your toes into the Sithie ways without going full planet killing, I would be down to work with you! I am currently about to get started on an arc where my Sith works to corrupt a Jedi to become his new apprentice, and lay the ground work for future plans. I would be more than willing to work with your character along the same route, and create a story with you!

Karasu Karasu
I am 100% down to collaborate to do something really sithie for sure! Hit me up on DM or discord even! heads to bed really quick

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom