Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey All!

Hey everyone!

I'm gonna be writing on here from now on, having left TGC. I've brought across one old character and will be writing two new ones. I have a few questions though:

Which factions train Dark Jedi? Or would it better to have a Jedi Character fall to the Sith before taking a middle path?

And

Which factions have strong naval trainers? I have an idea surrounding a guy who joins a starfighter school, before being promoted to naval command due to tactical aptitude. \

Thanks everyone! It's good to be here and to see lots of familiar faces =)

PS: I wrote Lucien Gaunt, Jon Grimm, Azrael Dugarde, Davion Khan and Renard Mercier amongst others, in case former TGC -ers were curious.

[member="Razz Michaels"]: heya! Nice to meet you man! Maybe we can work a few deals out... =D

[member="Tefka"]: I guessed as much, but it's definitely good to see you man. All the reasons you left are even stronger today back on TGC. That's why I'm here to stay and raise hell... well, tell stories, to be specific. Great to see you again, I look forward to RP-ing with you.

[member="Galen Otros"]: Hey man. Once One Sith approves me joining, I'll get right on to training you!

[member="Azrael Dugarde"]

And once I get my profile up. :p Gotta do that thread with Seras Goto to get Galen from slave/prisoner in a concentration camp/labor camp thingie of the One Sith to being picked out as an asset to the One Sith.

[member="GreenMachine1234567"]

Hi and welcome to Chaos! I have never been to that guy's craftsoph, though. I hope you enjoy your stay here and if you ever need any questions, don't hesitate to ask! :) By the way, have you got answers to the questions you asked in the opening post?

Razz Michaels

R
Anytime, though I hate MOST FU, hopefully your not one who I hate :)

[member="Azrael Dugarde"]

[member="Arbaal Mistcaller"]

No, no I haven't. Good spot there! Would you be able to answer them? And hey to you too! Thanks for the welcome.

[member="Valeria Aetani"]
You mean "G'day, mate?" =P And how come you're only a Paddy?

[member="Razz Michaels"]
Well, I may have a NFU on the way... teehee

I do love a good exodus!

Welcome, [member="Azrael Dugarde"] :) always good to see a fellow craftshopper finally escape :D

As for your questions, I have no idea about Naval trainers, but while there is no Dark Jedi faction, there are Dark Jedi around. There's some who are part of the Levantine Sanctum, the Lords of the Fringe, and the Moross Crusade :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom