Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey all!

DreadRedd

Learning the Ropes
Hey all!
My name's Redd, nice to meet you. I'm a recent Star Wars fan (getting here through SWTOR, ironically), and have been wanting to rp in the Star Wars universe for a while. Finding that this place existed was amazing, and so I jumped at the chance to join in.
I'm 24, I use she/they pronouns, and am a writer and librarian irl. I'm a big old nerd and play a lot of tabletop rpgs, both at work and out of it!

As I said, I'm a new Star Wars fan, so please be forgiving if I make some errors! I'm more than excited to learn, so please educate me, seriously. I'd rather know than not :)

Can't wait to start up with y'all!

Welcome! I was the same way, I just googled Star Wars RP one day and ended up here. I really hope you enjoy your time here, and if you’re ever in need of any help or you wanna ever write together please don’t hesitate to ask!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom