Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey :3

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Some asshat on another SWRP I just recently joined (new to roleplaying Star Wars) said something severely offensive/insulting to me on the first day and thus I currently don't know if I will want to stay there for much longer or not, thus I registered here (with my Facebook because hell, I'm lazy) to see how things go here.
I know what I've seen in the movies, and perhaps a few tidbits of generic general knowledge like the anatomy of a lightsaber et-c that appeal to common folk who are not lore-minded or roleplayers. So this should be both an interesting and yet rewarding experience. Very much a nublette for all intents and purposes! XD
The forum is a bit dank and dark, but I suppose once I get used to that everything will start to feel much more right at home.

So pleasure to meet you all and hope to stick around!

Welcome to Chaos. The best place to put your feet up and tell a story. I do hope we can eventually do a story some day. Daxton Bane, Intergalactic hero and all around trouble maker at your service.

Should you have any questions or just want to shoot the breeze we would love to hear from you.

Cheers.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
It goes well, methinks. You?

And yes, one question. Is there some sort of prerequisite requirements to be able to post an original race, or is it just write it, post it, get it approved and boom?

Well to answer your question: Posting an original race can be a time consuming process. Let me explain:

First, you need to have a good reason for making a completely new specie instead of adapting one of the already existing ones.

Second, you need to have a justify the race being in theme with the Star Wars Galaxy in general.

Third, where does this new specie live? In all likelihood, you might have to create a place to serve as their homeworld.

Those three considerations make the submitter go through the eye of the needle by the RPJs, not because they want to give you a hard time but so to keep the world and the game environment rather stable.

If you are willing to put through with all that, then you might enjoy the process of creating a new race.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
Welcome to the side, Alachei, I would recommend making an alternative character for a second

Alts are always nice to have and right now the Factory is closed, it should open soon but in case you have your race ready to submit but the Factory is still closed, you can get used to IC politics with your alt and try rp out here :p

Species submissions are currently closed while some issues are sorted out. However, we invite you to follow the template in the relevant forum so that when they are reopened you can submit it.

In the meantime I would suggest looking around the board, joining some of the OOC discussion and even considering a second character to use in the meantime. If you have any questions let us know.

You could follow any of those esteemed ladies or gentleman's suggestions OR you could come and check out the local up and coming Pirate faction the Corsair Brotherhood. I am Aedan Miles founder and representative of the Brotherhood. As our name states we are more of a large family group who enjoys wandering around raiding convoys and robbing banks. As such we dabble in explosives and using ship designs that are in themselves disguised. IF you have any questions about us feel free to message myself or my insane second in command Mirshen.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
Well that depends on which character you will have, advertising factions isn't much help when one does not have a character ready :p

But once you will start looking around, Omega Protectorate has good natured and neutral mercs, bounty hunters, and force users, always happy to provide a job.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Thanks for all the welcomes and advice guys! I will definitely do that.
Don't think I'll need a faction for my alt though. We'll see...
(Digging the Artrisian though XP)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom