Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey :3

Nyxie

【夢狐】
I am thoroughly pissed off at the forum right now.

I saw the button for characters so I decided to click it. It had a thing for adding subaccounts so I figured I'd go make a subaccount for the characters I wanted to make. So I go and do that, log back in, type the new names in only for it to tell me it ****ing already exists. So I log back into that account and change its display name. I go back to my main account, again, to put in the name of the character I wanted for the subaccount (since at this point I figured out that it makes new accounts, not adds existing ones), and it tells me the name is still effing taken!

So at this point, I'm already heated. As it turns out, I finally figure changing the display name doesn't actually change the account's name. So I can't delete the freaking character account I made. I can't change it's name to something else (display name notwithstanding), I can't even add it to my main account. So I basically can't use my character name for my account now. Now I get really upset. I go to the subaccount hoping to change that's name, and it won't let me! It asks for a password but doesn't accept any of them! I go and try to mess with said subaccount's password and email settings, and it won't let me; it's a subaccount!

Who's the main admin here? I guess I'm going to pm them and ask them to delete the account so I can create it as a subaccount on this one. >_<

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Sure. I don't know if battle droids are allowed or not but I was thinking of making a rogue one, a relic of long gone conflicts, if you'd have any use for one in the Atrisian. XD
I can say they bought or salvaged him. XD

Also, is there a way to remove sub-accounts? I made a couple more than I needed on accident.

Edit: Oh yeah, and what's the current date?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom