Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here With Us Among the Clouds | The First Order & Atrisian Government

Location| Near Wall, Observation Lounge, Carbonite Contessa
Objective| Have fun!
Equipment| 1x Lightsaber(crimson)
With| [member="Varas Ren"] | [member="Marriskcal Lati"] | Anyone else who wants to Join us
Status| In Shock and Awe
Page_divider_with_gradient.png

He had not meant to stare at her for as long as he had, though he just couldn't draw his eyes away from her. Her beauty seemed to have been enhances ten-fold from just wearing that dress, a dress that made her look like an entirely different person instead of how he usually saw her. Primat usually saw Varas as a strong, relatively nice, and beautiful warrior of the Ren, when she was dressed in her usual Ren garb and dress. However now, she looked like a new person entirely. He still saw her strength and beauty as he always did in her, however now he saw her more care-free and rebellious nature which wasn't a breath of fresh air to him, no it was more like a veil being pulled out from his face...now seeing Varas as she always was. Which was something he was absolutely happy and adored to see, she was always beautiful and stunning...though now she was just indescribable in the eyes of Primat. Why...just why can I not talk to her right now? It should be easy to say something nice to her. So, why is it so difficult for me to just open my mouth right now? Why is that...so impossible?

Primat was drawn out of his trance once he felt little fingers pinch him painfully on the arm. He winced once the fingers squeezed tightly around his skin, making him finally get out of the 'spell' that Varas had put on him. Momentarily, he looked down towards Marr in annoyance at what she had done. Before he could say anything to Marr in retaliation for the painful pinch, Varas began to talk. His gaze then flickered from the blonde head of Marr to his side, to the face of Varas. He could have sworn that she was blushing, though that could have happened because of how long he had stared at her. He hoped that him staring at her hadn't made her offended or self-conscious, that had not been his intention. Hell, why would that have even been his intention. Primat gulped nervously as he tried to muster up the right words to say to Varas. And then, he took a risk...and began to talk suddenly. He didn't plan out anything to say to her...he was just going to let whatever came to mind first be what he said to her. And he hoped that he wouldn't regret it. "Varas, I'm...I'm sorry for staring. It's just that...you look so beautiful right now!" Primat spoke with truth in his voice and courage, shaking off his nerves from earlier to appear as though he had never been nervous. He believed it work, though after he had finished talking...his cheeks lit up with blush.

To quell his nerves more, Primat took a glass of champagne from the serving droid which was making it's rounds. Then, he took a sip. He didn't know what he was expecting, having never really tried any foreign drinks before. Though, this was good stuff...probably why it was so expensive. Though, the wine made from his family's wine orchards was one-hundred times better, that was something that he could preach on. However, this champagne was definitely good stuff. He took another sip of his champagne and then nearly choked on it when Varas asked if he knew how to dance. Did she just say what I think she just said? Okay...don't screw this up Val, you got this. After coughing some to recover from nearly choking on his champagne, which now burned down his throat after nearly choking on it...he responded nervously. "Truth be told, uhm...not really." He felt as though he knew what Varas was hinting at, though he had to be sure...and honest of course. Couldn't try to dance without knowing how.

skin, bone, and arrogance
[member="Dante Calgar"] used to set Natasi's teeth on edge.

He had been placed in her government -- above her strenuous objections -- by the Supreme Leader himself. Natasi believed that the Supreme Leader was trying to make a point about ambition and being prepared to do whatever it took. By pitting the two against one another, Sieger was probably hoping that the strongest would survive, and that Natasi -- cold, careful Natasi, always pristine, so Galidraani -- would have to get off her high horse and fight in the mud to secure her place.

And so she had.

But it hadn't been against Calgar, who had proved himself to be capable and loyal -- a rival, no doubt, but an ally in the same breath. It was an odd relationship to have, but Natasi found it worked. She trusted him. Some day he would inherit her position, and she sensed that he knew that too. It was a matter of timing now; the little things. "Gin and tonic," Natasi told the bartender when they reached the bar. "And for Minister Calgar -- scotch?" she half-turned to him, raising an eyebrow. "Or is it whisky? I'm never quite sure where I am with you. Anyway," she said, turning her attention back to the bartender. "Put his on my tab."

She took a sip of the deftly prepared G&T, then smirked. "Oh, I suppose it's all on my tab, isn't it?" When the drinks were settled, she turned back to the room at large, where she saw [member="Shoma Ike"], [member="Junko Ike"], and [member="Nine Lives"] congregating. Catching the Prince's eye, she smiled pleasantly and lifted her drink in a silent toast. As an aside to [member="Dante Calgar"], she made as if to sip her drink, to cover a whisper: "They hate us, don't they?"

Praetorian Initiate
Equipment |
Lightsaber & Training Lightsaber

Location | Enroute to bar area, Carbonite Contessa
Objectives | Try this supposedly super-duper awesome dessert!
With | [member="Primat Ren"], [member="Varas Ren"] & anyone who wants to join poor Marr who doesn't want to be traumatised
Status | Making a strategic retreat before I catch them making bantha eyes at each other
oE8nQeb.png

[SIZE=11pt]The young blonde watched with clear interest as both her brother and sister plucked their glasses of alcoholic drinks off the service droid. She looked at the pale yellow liquor with its slowly fizzling bubbles rising within and decided that she would like to try one as well… until Varas spoke once again.

At the compliment, Marriskcal finally let go of the older man’s arms and gave her brunette sister a flawless curtsey, complete with a graceful bow of her golden head. “Thank you for the compliment, Varas. I’m still not used to wearing such fancy clothing, but I suppose needs must.” If she thought of this celebratory event as a place for her to pick up on the subtleties of the genteel societal norms, the blonde supposed it was not too bad. And with the mention of all-you-can-eat, dessert bar, and Tibanna Split, the veneer of a proper young lady that she was affecting shattered.

Oooooh, we should definitely pay it a visit, or two… maybe even five
[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]And finally finally Primat rejoined the conversation. Because if he continued to remain silent and allowed the awkward air to simmer, Marriskcal would be forced to inflict the sharp tiny heels of her fancy shoes on his feet. At his annoyed look, the initiate merely returned it with an innocent expression of her own, complete with the batting of her eyelashes. She would never be repentant, not when it meant that her self-imposed mission to help the older male continued to coast smoothly. Within her own mind, she mentally nodded as Primat paid his own compliments to their brunette sister. Primat has just rescued his feet from a dire fate.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]An amused smirk found its way to her lips when Varas inflicted heavy damage upon their brother’s psyche with her query. And of course, being the sibling that was most likely to win ‘Most Excellent and Helpful Sibling of the Year’ award, Marriskcal decided to do her part to gain extra points. “Then it is a good time for you to learn. All you need to know is that you should never ever step on your partner’s feet.” The initiate made a rough gesture towards the direction of the bar. “I will take this opportunity to survey for this ‘dessert bar’, so we can all enjoy it after our brother learns how to dance to your satisfaction.” She turned to give a final smile to her brunette sister before she made to leave. “Oh, Varas[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]? If he steps on your feet by accident, it is best to return it twofold. He’ll learn faster that way.[/SIZE]

Erick Von Strauss

Captain of Der Flugel, 6th Fleet
Objective: Try to get her brother to play a duet with her and to encourage the Rens. | [member="Primat Ren"] | [member="Varas Ren"]
OOC: I wrote this as both character in the same post since, they are both my characters and it just worked for this particular post. After this It'll be back to normal.

Erika's Perspective
Erika was already into her fifth drink, compared to her brother, who was a heavy-weight drinker, she considered herself a medium-weight when it came to drinking. She was looking at her brother when a wonderful idea came to mind. She saw the Grand KeyBed in the corner of the room, sitting there untouched. She remembered to her early years, before Karl joined the First Order they used to play the KeyBed at their parents estate quite a lot. They even learned a duet together, she still remembered every bit of, she would see if he did and get those dastardly Rens to start dancing together. "Hey brother, you've noticed the Renssss over there flirting, riiight? Why don't we encourage them aaa bit." She said slurring some of her words, but she wasn't completely drunk yet. This was barely anything, she still had control of her motor functions.

Karl's Perspective
Unknowingly her Karl had told the bartender to just serve her nonalcoholic drink from here on out, until she sobered up. He had seen her eyeing the KeyBed in the corner of the room and looking back at him. He already knew what she was planning, just not how she was going to ask it. When she did ask it he replied, "Of course I've noticed them, to be honest they are a bit annoying, but I can look past that for the sake of 'Love.' By encouraging them, do you mean to play the Waltz we learned as kids?" Of course he remembered the waltz, they played it at several family functions to impress their parents guests.

Erika's Perspective
"Yess, ssir. That is the objective." After finishing her sentence she walked over to the KeyBed and flipped up the cover protecting the keys. She pulled the bench out from under it too, and seated herself on the upper register on the KeyBed. She patted the side of the bench closer to the lower register. "Come on. You know you want to." She said with such a childish gleam in her eyes.

Karl's Perspective
Karl, laughed a bit. He downed his seventh drink at the party and walked over to the KeyBed. He sat next to his sister and looked her dead in the eyes and said. "You owe me for the thirty-seventh time dear sister." He looked at the keys and back up to his sister. "Ready?" She nodded. "Alright... 1..2..3!" There was an eruption of sound from the Grand KeyBed. To anyone with even a bit of musical training could tell that a waltz had started to play with its distinctive 3/4 time. He hoped they would start dancing or anyone at the least.

Objective: Attempt to dance with [member="Primat Ren"]
Equipment: Clutch purse, breath mints
With: [member="Marriskcal Lati"] | Anyone else who wants to Join us

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDjTJ6lkb-8[/youtube]
Varas also blushed at Primat's compliment, and while she wore powder on her cheeks to help with her complexion, the crimson flush would be difficult to hide. "Thank you," she said with that same lopsided grin, finding it difficult, not necessarily to take the compliment, but to believe it.

Between his lips almost expelling his champagne and his denial of knowing how to shimmy out onto a ballroom floor, Varas had her answer. Primat seemed at a loss for words, which was honestly fine with the bedazzled Knight as she was not the best conversationalist, and as Marr nearly sampled the alcohol, Varas stared blankly, not a babysitter or caretaker in any sense. If the fourteen-year-old got drunk on the cruise, it wouldn’t be her fault, she reasoned. Then thankfully, Marriskcal jumped in to rescue the awkward pair, making Varas feel like the child out of the three of them. She was certainly wise for her years which often seemed to be the case with youth. When the fellow Ren mentioned stepping on her brother’s feet, she laughed and said, “Don’t tempt me like that.”

Could those strange and disjointed memories of a childhood on Hapes which she never experienced in the flesh help her to dance? She was about to find out as a sudden burst of courage caused her to reach out for her brother’s hand.

“Come on. Let’s!” She tugged vigorously not giving Primat a chance to chicken out, her cybernetic hand clad in a lace glove, the sleek, black surface peeking through.

Outside of the viewport, a strange mist pooled in space resembling thunderclouds, only a harmless weather anomaly, but one that provided a dramatic backdrop to their dancing.

Location| Near Wall, Observation Lounge, Carbonite Contessa
Objective| Attempt to dance with [member="Varas Ren"]
With| [member="Marriskcal Lati"] | Anyone else who wants to Join us
Status| Extremely Nervous

He smiled at Varas when she said, 'Thank you,' to his compliment. Primat hoped that she knew that what he said, was true. He didn't want her to just think that he was complimenting her for the sake of complementing her. He had been honest and true in what he had said to her, and he prayed that she knew that. No, he wanted her to know that...he wanted Varas to know that what he had told her and said to her, was true and fully genuine. He didn't want her to think any less, and if she had thought that he was just complimenting her...he hoped that she knew that she was wrong. Primat had the creeping feeling that she was having some difficulty in believing what he had said to her. Though, he wouldn't address that now when they were just talking.

He felt like he would need to address it...later.

He was suddenly pulled out of his thoughts as he felt the cybernetic hand of Varas clasp around his hand. Then, she was dragging him to the dance floor...he came willingly of course, though he was nervous and unsure of what he should say or do. Marriskcal wasn't here right now to help him say what he wanted to say, so Primat would need to rely on himself and his own thoughts to talk to Varas now. What have I gotten myself into now? I mean, I'm not complaining that I get to try to dance with Varas. I guess...I'm just nervous is all. Primat sighed softly and inaudibly as Varas dragged him to the dance floor, her cybernetic hand clasped around his hand. He suppressed his nervousness physically, though mentally he was now a mess of emotions and thoughts. He definitely did want to dance with Varas, though not knowing how...in this instance, made him feel self conscious about how he would do. Primat's glacier blue eyes slowly swept over the face of Varas, before his eyes looked into hers. And...somehow, it began to calm him some. Maybe it was just because he wasn't starring at the people around them, he didn't have any idea as to why his nerves were now starting to calm. However, he welcomed it...the wave of calm that swept over him out of nowhere.

He was now...at a loss of what to do. He didn't know where to start, what to do, or even what to say. Primat gulped nervously before taking in a deep breath, and then exhaling it slowly. Then, he mustered up the courage to just...talk to her. "So, where do we start? I assume you know how to dance...and I'd like your help to dance...with you"

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5TqNsr6YuQ[/youtube]

A powerful woman sweeping along the room in a dress, red hair gleaming like a ruby jewel. The perfect eloquence of her mother’s words on lips speaking without question, issuing firm words, while her mind was already concocting the next passage in an attempt to circumvent her detractors.

In order to enjoy herself this night, Varas made a conscious effort to channel these memories of Tmoxin Temi, the female with whom she shared DNA. If she thought of her father at all, she pushed those memories away faster than the closet door shutting the monsters within.

Tonight she would not allow herself to feel like the awkward clone she showed Primat in the medbay after their throne room duel.

Luckily the music skipped to a slow song, which felt much more doable to Varas. But she realized like her brother that she had no idea how to dance.

Channel Tmoxin. Channel Tmoxin, she thought to herself.

And with a clumsy attempt, she wrapped her real hand around Primat’s waist, and then let her fingertips crawl their way to the small of his back. There, that’s not so bad. Her cybernetic hand held his.

She opened her eyes. Did I have my eyes closed? Holy chit that was awkward.

His eyes were so blue that she could not recall even a similar color she’d seen. Lost? Yes, like a grotto near a lagoon she could get lost in them.

“I have no idea how to dance,” she admitted. A couple nearby twirled with the grace of two swans, and Varas laughed. “No one is really watching us anyway, so what’s the worst that can happen?”

Location| Ballroom, Carbonite Contessa
Status| Extremely Nervous

If anyone said that he was nervous, that was a dramatic understatement. Primat had absolutely no idea what he was supposed to do, and he had no clue as to how to dance at all. Even with these worries, he didn't shake or physically act overly nervous or jittery as most people would. In any other instance, he would probably have chickened out or over-analyzed the situation. But, being here with Varas...made any fear he would have had, disappear now. Primat was certainly nervous and afraid to dance with Varas, however he put on a brave facade to calm himself. Just, calm down. You're here, with Varas and the two of you are going to dance. Just don't overthink it, Primat.

Primat tensed up as he felt a hand wrap around his waist followed by fingertips crawl up his back. Though he relaxed when he realized it was just Varas. He could have sworn he had seen her eyes close when she had moved her hand around his waist, causing his cheeks to glow a soft red from blushing. It wasn't a blush out of embarrassment, no it was a blush of...happiness. He knew that he had not been embarrassed or nervous when he has seen Varas close her eyes, in fact he found it kind of adorable when he saw her close her eyes. The mouth of Primat turned into a kind smile directed towards Varas as his eyes met with hers. And, it was the first time he had truly noticed her eye color before. Her eyes, well pupils were a striking and beautiful green. A green that reminded Primat of the beautiful green flowers of Tamora which only grew during spring. The flowers were beautiful, of course. But, the green eyes of Varas were...just intoxicating and strikingly beautiful.

"Hey, I think you're doing great. And trust me, you're a natural at it," Primat said with a warm smile in reply to the comment from Varas. And it was true, he thought that Varas knew exactly what she was doing, so it was a surprise when she told him she didn't know how to. But, a welcome surprise at that. They could try to learn how to dance...together. He couldn't help but laugh at the next thing Varas said, she certainly had a point. "Well...we could step on each other's feet still," Primat said with a laugh. "So uh, where do I put my left hand? I'm not sure what to do."

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJOWdU501qY[/youtube]

Varas was equally intoxicated by being so close to Primat. She knew what he looked like under his sharp suit, courtesy of their stay with the First Order medical droids, and honestly it was difficult to think of anything else.

She barely knew what a crush was, but if this is what it felt like, it was both frightening and exhilarating.

And what if Primat didn’t feel the same way? What if he was just humoring her?

“Really?” she asked when her brother informed her she wasn’t half bad at this dancing thing. “And um, you can put your left hand anywhere you want.”

Propriety be damned, if his hand wandered a little too close to the upper slope of her posterior she would not care in the slightest. “Here,” she added, guiding his hand around her waist as well and then she inched closer, softly pressing her body against his. And thankfully the music remained slow and slightly downtempo. Varas would not know what to do if the next song exploded into a frenetic beat.

Status| Extremely Embarrassed

Even though he didn't have a clue on how to dance, Primat was happy to be here...trying to figure out how to dance with Varas. Even though he was nervous, he held back his fears and his nervousness with a brace facade. He didn't want to appear nervous in the presence of Varas, and he felt as though he was doing good so far. Even though he didn't have a clue as to how he wasn't breaking out in a nervous sweat or accidentally stepping on the feet of Varas. Maybe it was the 'threat,' from earlier that made him cautious about what he was doing. But, Primat doubted he was that. He just, wanted to be himself in front of Varas. Even if he had to put on a courageous mask to hide his nerves, he was still just...being real with her. He was being who he normally was, with Varas.

"Okay, thank you!" Primat spoke in gratitude as Varas helped him to figure out where to put his hands. He was genuinely grateful as she helped him figure this whole 'dancing' thing out. He was glad that she was helping him, so he wouldn't look like some bumbling buffon who didn't know how to dance with a girl. He didn't have any idea how to dance, but with both Marriskcal's advice of not to step on her feet...and with Varas helping him, Primat was sure that he would figure this out in due time. And he hoped, he would figure it out quickly. He didn't want to mess up all night dancing with Varas, he wouldn't forgive himself if he would keep messing up. His hand moved around her back, resting on the small of her back as his fingertips splayed out against her back softly. And then, Varas pressed her body against his. Primat didn't know what to do. He was certainly shocked, but that was not a bad thing whatsoever. He felt awkward dancing this close with Varas, but he enjoyed being close to her....like this. Not talking, not doing anything...just the two of them, enjoying this peaceful and beautiful moment together with each other. As the two danced, however, his hand accidentally slipped down some. He had not meant to do it, but it had happened. His hand had fallen from the small of her back down to her posterior on accident. It had remained like that for a few seconds, before he quickly withdrew his hand with a bright blush on his face. "I'm so sorry, it was an accident! I, I hadn't meant for that to happen!"

Objective: Attempt to get lost on the ship with [member="Primat Ren"]

If Varas detected any kind of nervosity within Primat, it was overshadowed by her own anxiety at being this close to her brother. While no one appeared to be storming onto the ballroom to stop them, she wondered if this type of activity was forbidden among the Ren. Surely, they’d be allowed to have fun on occasion.

His body felt so good against hers, from the brush of the soft fabric of his jacket on the exposed areas of her skin, to the thought that his lips were, at times, within inches from hers. For a moment, she lay her head upon his shoulder, just listening to the music, enjoying his fingers positioned on her lower back. As his warm hand went lower, tracing the slope of her tailbone, she breathed in deeply, until Primat’s words caused her to blink and look up at him. She parted her lips and said, “It’s fine. Really!”

Did that sound too eager? Should she mind? His hands upon her body were so inviting that… it had to be right, didn’t it?

“You’re not doing anything wrong,” she said, hearing the last notes of the slow song fading and a new composition taking its place, one with a faster tempo. “I can’t really flail around in high heels,” Varas told Primat. It was a half-truth, the honest part being that she was afraid of tripping, but the lie was that the brunette clone wanted to continue this closeness somewhere in private. Marr was nowhere to be found, but could they really slip away?

“Do you want to wander the ship? I mean, it’s huge and we could get a little lost for awhile."

[member="Primat Ren"]

Objective| Attempt to get lost on the ship with [member="Varas Ren"]
Status| Embarrassed & Relieved

Primat had been extremely embarrassed once his hand had gone below her waist and traced over her tailbone. He was worried that Varas would be mad and upset at him, something he definitely didn't want her to feel. But she hadn't been, luckily. If Primat had heard her tone of voice correctly though, she had sounded a bit eager about his hand moving over her tailbone which was much to Primat's surprise, shock...and even relief. He was relieved that she wasn't upset or mad at him. And he was shocked because apparently, if he had heard her tone of voice correctly, she had sounded a bit eager or too eager when his hand had traced along her tailbone. He wasn't sure if he had heard her right but if he had...well Primat didn't know what to do then. Though, the thought that she was fine with it did help to relieve Primat some. She wasn't angry at him which was good.

When the two had been dancing Primat had noticed Varas lay her head on his shoulder. Something which both surprised him, and made him happy at seeing that she was enjoying herself with him. The two of them seemed to be getting along rather well in all honesty, something which he was relieved at. When her head had been on his shoulder, he had the temptation to kiss her on the head gently. But he didn't do it, out of fear of what she might say or do...and just, the time wasn't right, right now. He couldn't hide his blush at times when their lips were inches apart, it was just so...intoxicating to be with her, like this. They were acting like...normal people for once. They weren't Ren, they were not force users or warriors right now. No, they were just...people sharing a dance together with each other with not a single care in the world.

“Do you want to wander the ship? I mean, it’s huge and we could get a little lost for awhile." At hearing those words, Primat could have sworn that he had been hearing things. But, he wasn't...he had heard Varas correctly. The prospect of wandering the ship together, with her was certainly risky...but Primat would welcome it. Any time that they could spend together was great to him. He was sure that Marriskcal was fine right now, so their was no harm in the two of them, him and Varas...going to explore and wander the ship together. "Yeah, definitely, let's go wander the ship."

Varas was operating on pure instinct now which she supposed was one of the good things about being a clone. Yes she had the memories from her parents, some of them so lucid and fresh it was as though she could relieve them herself if she concentrated hard enough. But other recollections seemed very far away like a tiny boat sailing upon a vast and distant sea.

And in Primat’s arms, perhaps even the boat was a mirage.

With a mischievous smile, she took her brother by the hand and skipped down a nearby corridor, looking for the best place to be alone with him. While most luxury cruise liners were not known for their expansive interior design, Varas was able to find a large unoccupied room in which to relax.

PWWQjZE.jpg

The Knight flopped down on the U-shaped sofa and wrinkled her nose up.

“You know this piece of furniture is pleasing to the eye, but I don’t think it’s that comfortable at all.” She bounced once and then twice, testing its springs and cushions. Looking up at Primat with her big green eyes, the brunette clone said, “I did say we could wander so we don’t have to stop here. Unless you want to?"

Did I tell you I have no idea what I’m doing, she thought to herself, wishing Primat could read her mind? I mean he could if he wanted to - they both could. Suddenly she was as nervous as he, having never really done this whole courtship thing before.

[member="Primat Ren"]

Location| Somewhere Private, Carbonite Contessa
Objective| Attempt to get lost on the ship with [member="Varas Ren"]
Status| Nervous

Primat had no idea where Varas was dragging him off to, though he didn't much care. He was happy to follow her around and to see what type of mischief they could get into. He was more nervous than he was earlier when he was dancing with Varas. Though, he wasn't sure why but it probably had something to do with the two of them wandering off alone to wander and explore the ship, together. Their weren't any rehearsed dance moves with that, or music that had a catchy rhythm or beat. No, their was absolutely none of that here, with Varas. Which was something that Primat was extremely nervous about. At least with the dancing one of them knew what to do. But here, with the two of them exploring, he sensed as though neither of them had any idea as to what do in this instance. Something that both made him nervous, and overjoyed at the thought of doing some risky that neither of them knew about. He wasn't sure what they were going to do together, but he didn't allow his mind to wander. Primat wanted to stay here, in this moment with Varas. It was...peaceful.

As soon as Primat had followed behind Varas into the luxury room, he was amazed by how luxurious it looked. It was so different from his home on Tamora. Sure his home looked really beautiful, but this was on an entirely different level. It was just so...surprising and shocking to him how rooms could look so luxurious and yet...not really be useful. As he had sat down on the couch beside Varas, his face scrunched up in slight annoyance. Yep, this couch has never been used. Or if it has, it's just a really crappy couch. He shared the same sentiments as Varas about the room and furniture. At her words, Primat considered the notion of finding a different room. Mostly to find a more comfortable room with nice furniture that wasn't rough and 'plasticy' like these couches.. "How about we find somewhere a bit more comfortable? If you're up for that though."

After her response, Primat would drag her about the ship and down a few corridors. Until, he came to the perfect room. At the sight of it, he gleamed in joy before going over to the couch and testing it out. "It's certainly much more comfortable than the other room. And look at that!" On one of the 'windows,' was a detailed holographic display of an ocean of some unknown world
839a487181fa027ff6aa8248727ae636.jpg

Nothing was rehearsed. That much was true.

Neither of them were teenagers, and Varas had a feeling that Primat was as new to this courtship thing as she was. At least Marr would have a few tutors to help her navigate before she reached the Knight’s age.

The boldness that she’d displayed came strictly from her mother, the rest from cheesy romance holofilms.

But right now Varas would rather follow Primat’s lead.

“This room is far better!” she exclaimed once she glimpsed the mattress-sized couch, and the faux ocean landscape at the window, which transfixed her for a moment until she realized that her brother was on the sofa. Varas approached, her dress sparkling in the low light, highlighting all of the womanly curves she was barely aware of. But with child-like glee she leaped upon the piece of furniture and bumped against Primat with only the vigor that a former duelist could wield.

“Now what?” the brunette clone asked with a smile, knowing exactly what she had in mind, but curiously allowing a little time to pass to see what he would do.

[member="Primat Ren"]

Location| Somewhere Private, Carbonite Contessa
Objective| Do stuff with [member="Varas Ren"]
Status| Nervous yet willing to take a Risk

Primat wasn't sure the two of them would do next, but he had an idea at what could happen. He had seen plenty of holo-films and holo-shows before to know what could happen next. And the thought, made his hands tremble in nervousness. Of course he could just be overthinking it, but his own intuition told him otherwise. His own intuition and instincts, told him that...he wasn't overthinking this. That he wasn't overthinking what was going to happen next. Something which, set him on edge. Not like he were in battle, far from it. It was a...new feeling for Primat, one that he didn't know how to describe, he hadn't an idea as to what it even was. But he didn't care. He had been taking risks all night, some accidental and some on purpose. And Primat had been shaking in nervousness all night. He was fearful of the unknown, of what would happen next. Their was no training for this, no anything. It all came with experience, and all of this tonight...was a wealth of new experiences that could be written in a book.

When his glacier blue eyes caught sight of Varas approaching the sofa to sit beside him, he was awestruck one more purely by her beauty. Primat had been blown away earlier tonight when he had first seen Varas in her fancy dress. He still had the same glint in his eyes as he did earlier when he saw her earlier. It wasn't a look of shock or nervousness or fear, no. It was a look...of love. He wasn't sure earlier tonight how well him and Varas would do together, or even if she had a thing for him. But being with Varas here, right now...watching her leap onto the furniture beside him...threw all of his doubts and fear's out of the water. He hoped and prayed that he wasn't over-analyzing things, and he had a good feeling...that he wasn't. Both the force and his own instincts told him the same exact thing about Varas. Something which...surprised him. All of the previous times before, the thoughts of Primat never had aligned with the messages and impressions he received from the force. But now, that was all different. Now...for once, they both agreed on one thing. He knew his answer now, an answer to a question he had been thinking about since they first met.

“Now what?” Primat looked at her with a soft smile on his face once she spoke. His glacier blue eyes looked into her jade green eyes as his mind searched for something poetic to say. But, nothing came to mind. And...he didn't want anything to come to mind after the two had sat there for a few short, fleeting seconds. He didn't need to say anything at all now. But, he did so anyways. "Well...," it wasn't a full sentence that much was clear. Not even a full thought, but he hoped she knew what he meant in some convoluted and possibly confusing way. He leaned in close to her, and then...she leaned in close to him. Their lips were mere inches apart. And that was when he pressed his lips against hers. He may not have been the best at kissing, and he didn't know much of what he was doing...but he put in his best effort. It wasn't a sloppy kiss, but a gentle caress of each other's lips as the two Ren kissed. It wasn't rushed, no...they both just took in the moment...

(~Fade to Black~)

Captain
Location | Main Lounge, Carbonite Contessa
Objectives | Obtaining a new drink

With | [member="Karl Von Strauss"] & [member="Erika Von Strauss"]
Status | Making small talk
chNP0tY.png

[SIZE=11pt]After some time has passed and the burn of liquor has began to settle and took away the edge of tension from his being, Kou’ha finally decided that it was time for him to be making his own rounds of pleasantries. While he held a certain disdain for it, one did not grow up as a scion of a noble clan and neglect such an important aspect of one’s life. Stretching lightly, the Epicanthix stood up and pulled on his suit jacket, buttoning it and tugging at the edges until the material fell smoothly against the lines of his body.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Wearing a placid smile, the young Captain made his way back into the main lounge, towards the bar to acquire another Atrisian liquor that would be hopefully prove to be more suitable to his palate. As he stepped past the corner, his caught sight of a faintly familiar face, a fellow Captain he has encountered briefly during the briefing. As it would be remiss of him to continue on his path without at least greeting the other, Kou’ha gave the other male and his companion a polite nod. “Greetings, Captain Von Strauss. I see that you seem to be enjoying yourself.”[/SIZE]

Karl Von Strauss

Captain of the Duchess, 6th Fleet
Objective: Greet his fellow captain, and introduce his sister.
With: [member="Kou'ha Escala"] | [member="Erika Von Strauss"]

As Karl and his sister ended their waltz he grabbed his glass liquor off the floor and took a small drink, basically finishing it. As he finished his drink a fellow captain made his way over to the keybed, “Greetings, Captain Von Strauss. I see that you seem to be enjoying yourself.” said the captain. Karl looked up to the man and smiled, "Captain Escala, how have you been?" There was a slight pause, "and as a matter of fact, I indeed was enjoying myself. I haven't played that piece since I left home to join the First Order." After finishing his sentence, his sister nudged him from the bench in front of the keybed. Karl looked down at his slightly buzzed sister, then looked back to Captain Escala. "Also, Captain this is my twin sister, Erika Von Strauss." She got up from the bench almost sober but still spoke with a very slight slur, "It'sss very nicce to meet you, Captian." Karl looked at his empty glass and exchanged it for a glass of some bubbly alcohol from a platter carried by a waiter of sorts. He waited for Captain Escala's response.

Captain
Location | Main Lounge, Carbonite Contessa
Objectives | Obtaining a new drink

With | [member="Karl Von Strauss"] & [member="Erika Von Strauss"]
Status | Making small talk
[SIZE=11pt]
chNP0tY.png
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]“[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]I’m doing well, thank you for asking. I hope I can say the same for the both of you?[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]” His gaze flickered towards the musical instrument and his smile turned a shade warmer. Kou’ha has always enjoyed learning about his colleagues outside of their duties and responsibilities. “[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]I’m sorry to say that I have missed most of it. Perhaps I will have the opportunity to hear you both play again in the near future.[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]” As an individual whose early life was strangled by expectations and traditions, the Captain never had the chance to pursue fine arts. And by the time he was allowed more freedom to pursue his own interest, he already has his heart set on joining the First Order.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]He took a slight step back as the two siblings stood, giving them more space to converse comfortably. “A pleasure, Captain Erika Von Strauss,” Kou’ha followed up the greeting smoothly with a slight inclination of his head. “I look forward to working with you on a campaign one day.” Giving them a slightly crooked grin when the other plucked the glass off a passing tray, the Epicanthix gestured towards the bar. “I’m about to head to the bar myself to sample more of the liquor imported from Atrisia. You are both welcome to join me if you like, but I’m afraid that I’m not much of a conversationalist.”[/SIZE]

Quite frankly after that interlude, Varas could have stayed on the Carbonite Contessa forever.

An awakening filled her soul and body, and as she slipped back up the final strap on the glittery gown, she began to think of how the two Ren could stowaway on the ship. What was the next port, the brunette wondered, her locks now a wavy tangle which fell down her back and shoulders? Before she turned to Primat, she looked at the white fabric of the sofa-built-for-two and realized whatever traces they’d left would be swiftly cleaned by hygienically-obsessed Contessa droids.

And as her lips parted, she began to ask him if he wanted to run away with her, but maybe Primat held more loyalty to the cause than she had. In fact, as much as she’d trusted him with this inaugural experience - which in Varas’s mind was the pinnacle of trust - saying, doing, even thinking anything against Sieger Ren meant anything from punishment to exile or even death.

Still, the clone could not help but smile at Primat, the sensation of what had transpired still fresh in her mind. With a wistful sigh, she asked a more mundane question: “Should we get back to the party?”

Yet her soft hand sliding over his rough one linked them together and promised him wordlessly that she had no intention of leaving his side anytime soon.

[member="Primat Ren"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom