Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here!! Over here!! Look at my shiny sign!!!...

Rebellious Vanguard
.....But seriously. I'm just finally coming back, so my plate is pretty clean. I know who I have threads with already, and those that I really should be doing something with (@[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"]!! This means you!!).
So I'm just curious if anyone else is up to have some fun, or cause some trouble, with everyone's resident, favorite, almost bi-polar, crazed, red-head. So....any takers?

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
Well our thread is still going and.

You, Alli Wren, Me and Hanna have a scheduled double date whenever your up to it.

Also Aika has her training plus a reward waiting for her for her actions on Corellia

Bby i missed u
we need to chill sometime
ok?
but some things have happened while you were gone
and uh
I might have had Circe's kid like a post ago
<.<
>.>
._.

Rebellious Vanguard
@[member="Matsu Ike"]
That all sounds awesome but... how the hell did I get roped into a double date?! You know, @[member="Alli Wren"] might not make it. She might be too busy swimming with the fishes. -_-

@[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"]
o_O..... I still love you like always sweetie, but you got some explaining to do.....

@[member="Delila Castillon"]
YES! She returns as well!!! And she's still in the process of running away from a certain someone who broke her little heart.... *Coughcough*@[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]*coughcough*

@[member="Ventasia Terana"]
Ask Circe
It literally still confuses me
*jazz hands*
Long story
(read the thread or something, it'll make at least some sense)

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
@[member="Ventasia Terana"] well after our little thread timeline wise me and Alli Wren became friends. I started to date Hanna the senator from Hapes while Baktoid denated older equipment and things to the jedi order for a tax write off. All charity of course, this led to us working together more and while you were away Alli dealt with some issues created by her ex that caused her to get really drunk and collapse on my bed. Nothign happened but she enjoyed our friendship and offered to have a double date when you returned.

Rebellious Vanguard
@[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"]
I'll take your word for it, love. I feel like if I read the thread, I'll be even more confused. :/

@[member="Delila Castillon"]
Why do i get the feeling your going to almost laugh in her face...or rub it in. Or both.

@[member="Matsu Ike"]
Okay...yeah. She's definitely gonna be six feet under. >_>

@[member="Akio Kahoshi"]
I was actually gonna take the more subtle "I totally saw this coming but will hide it and act surprised anyway" route. But, you already knew that....

@[member="Akio Kahoshi"]
It was partially to please a friend of mine, who madly ships Ven and Circe.
We're her 'OTP'
That and IC Ven really likes Circe. They've been good friends for awhile, and Circe has done a lot for Ven.
*shrugs*

Rebellious Vanguard
@[member="Alli Wren"] @[member="Circe Savan"]
You both get what you ask! Threads with The Flame-haired Ventress herself! Both of you pm me and lets st thing up!

Everyone else! (@[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"], @[member="Matsu Ike"], @[member="Delila Castillon"]) PM whichever one of me chars you rp with, and lets get this ball rolling!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom