Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here for two things: To write & draw cool storyboards for people's posts!

Big edit:

Just to make note, these pieces can be done in frames of 4, 6, 12, etc. There's really no limit to the scope of each project, as long as it's discussed beforehand. The 4 frame example is just that, an example, and took me roughly 2 distracted hours to complete. lol
I currently work reduced hours at my day job, so I have the time to commit to this.
So feel free to shoot me a message here, or at my discord: TheManInADress#1338

Now back to the message:

I'm a long term RP'er (even spent time here on Chaos years back when the map wasn't as cool as it is now lol), and I'm looking to establish a new long term character within a community on the site.
I typically play shades-of-grey types with a knack for action, but I'm also open to creating short term characters for specific storylines. I write well with great attention to detail (though that isn't to say
my posts are always a slog to read).

I'm also a storyboard artist looking to hone my skills! If you are unfamiliar with the term, storyboarding is the process of generating a series of illustrations meant to convey the heart and soul of a creative work.
Commonly based on scripts for films, storyboards can show shot direction, dialogue, emotion, etc, and are a good way to establish a visual style for a film, tv show, anime, comic book or epic role-play forum post!!

I'm looking to connect with writers who have a favorite post lying around they'd love to see turned into a storyboard, allowing them to better visualize their most cherished moments with their character(s) and fellow writers.
I can interpret everything from epic battle scenes and moments of triumph / defeat to quiet interludes between great conflicts.

I've included a board I made today as an example so anyone can glimpse the quality of my work.

I included this note here in LFG because I would certainly be interested in acting as a chronicler of sorts for a faction, if there's one interesting that fits my style.
I can read over some of the faction's most phenomenal and memorable stories and generate boards based on them.

Best wishes,

ErrantSignals

j6JJOVe.png

Last edited:
Well, not to pile on, but I think it would be wild to see this guy come to life. Don't make me a priority, but when you have the time, I'd definitely like to collaborate.

Feel free to pile on and open a discussion with me. I'll be collecting all the requests, discussing the details with each author and organizing them by length, detail, etc before prioritizing them and issuing time frames for returning each piece.

So don't be shy. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom