Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help Me (Insert Name Here), You're My Only Hope!

The Omega event is a big beast, and it needs your help, random citizen!

I am opening signup for any member who wishes to assist staff in running this event.

There is a variety of roles you can undertake. You do not need to have any previous staff experience. Your roles will be unofficial and you will still answer to the RPJs and Admins.
You may assist staff in a variety of ways, both IC and OOC. You can even RP in the event as well as be a helper…though naturally not in the same thread!

What I need:
  • Rogue Sith NPCs – Unlock your creative side and provide NPC opposition for the event.
  • Participation Judgements – Staff can’t be everywhere, so your opinions on who has contributed will be taken on board when it comes time to hand out rewards.
  • OOC Monitors – Monitor OOC threads and relate unanswered questions or problems to staff.
  • Map Compilers – The fleeting and ground battle threads will be epic. I need people to compile the movements so I can plot them out.
And more.

Please state your intention to provide assistance along with what you wish to do. Those chosen will be allowed access to the secret area for planning.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

I could rock any one of these if needed.

Rogue Sith NPCs – Unlock your creative side and provide NPC opposition for the event.
Participation Judgements – Staff can’t be everywhere, so your opinions on who has contributed will be taken on board when it comes time to hand out rewards.
OOC Monitors – Monitor OOC threads and relate unanswered questions or problems to staff.

Wow, this sounds cool, I'd be willing to help. I'd make NPCs and maybe do some things on the more list. Of course I don't have a resume or anything. I'd be willing to create some cool, fresh NPCs. I hope I can be of help. I don't really know what else to say. IT would be a little hard for me to be a helper or monitor but I'd try if you need me to. I hope everything goes well and as always. Have a great day sir [member="Valiens Nantaris"].

EDIT: I'd also be down for helping with maps!

*insert epic bow here*

Grand Admiral, First Order Central Command
I had a all cadre of Naval NPC's partially written up for the One Sith. I imagine a couple of them can find their way to the Rogue's, if that's the sort of thing you're looking for.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

I can provide maybe a couple of minor league Sith NPC's, and play 'em and such.

Otherwise I can volunteer for OOC monitor (or in addition to)

[member="Valiens Nantaris"] I have a question which may determine whether or not I assist, as I notice not many people are filling in this segment as much, but do the map compilers actually mess with the map/need photoshopping skills, etc., or are they just reading posts for position, fact checking them, and relaying them back to you or whoever is running the map?

If it's just relaying/checking information, I could assist with this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom