Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello!

New to RP! Excited to get started. I guess this would be a good place to ask some quick questions though. I have a general idea where I want to go with this character, but I need to provide some backstory. Should I go ahead and submit a thread in planet creation before I post my character creation? The home planet I have thought up is a huge part of his backstory. I have drafts for both at the moment. I am also confused on character sub accounts. Can I create multiple characters to support the RP of my main one/ how do I create those if allowed?

Welcome to Chaos! For the time being, just work on getting your back story up and functional, and we can get the planet taken care of later. I'll send you a PM here in a second with the gritty details on that, and the sub account stuff.

Hope you enjoy your time here, man!

Lucien Kenston Lucien Kenston

Lucien Kenston Lucien Kenston Welcome welcome to Chaos ♥

@Lucien Kenston said:
Should I go ahead and submit a thread in planet creation before I post my character creation? The home planet I have thought up is a huge part of his backstory. I have drafts for both at the moment.
You can have it as part of your character's backstory prior to submitting a planet. Submissions to the Codex (and Factory) are voluntary, and planets that don't appear on the map exist as well. The map is merely a representation of notable planets (as a way to deal with the limitations in the amount of planets that can be added to it).

Character sheets aren't mandatory either. You'll find that a lot of things on this site aren't regulated and you're free to do almost as you please :)

@Lucien Kenston said:
I am also confused on character sub accounts. Can I create multiple characters to support the RP of my main one/ how do I create those if allowed?
Yes, click your writer account name in the upper left corner of this page (or any Chaos page) and then click Account Details. Then click Sub Accounts (you'll find it at the bottom of the menu on the left).

Some people use their login/main account to RP, others do not The choice is entirely up to you. You can create as many as you want :)

Lucien Kenston Lucien Kenston

As no doubt stated twice so far: Create your character. Everything else is a result of what you see there (to paraphrase the movie I, Robot). Codexes and Lores and Planets, oh my.

The character's the key, and it'll get you rolling on those threads with all kinds of people and factions here at Chaos. Help fill in those backstory gaps (if any), find new ideas, and ever more codexes and lores and planets, oh my. Though those aren't mandatory. Fun is mandatory however. Boredom is punishable by death... or being pelted with cookies.

Questions? Threads? We have a forum, a discord, or even DM/PMs for that. Friendly people standing by.

As others have said. RP a bit first, get used to things. The factory and codex is fun for some of us, but don't let it stop you from getting into your stories and enjoying yourself.

All the best and good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom