Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello there!

Hi

So, I literally joined about 5 min ago. Just want to say it's great to be here and I hope things go well. I'm hoping to somehow use this to form a legacy for my character that I'm currently RP'ing on in Star wars the old republic. If I make any mistakes in the coming days/weeks I'll just apologize beforehand here by saying, please forgive me, I know not what I do :3 Haha, anyways jokes aside I'm hoping to get more in depth with forum RP since SW:TOR is fun and all but you can't really live your character to the extent that you want to, nor really have him look like you want to.

If any of you have any questions feel free to ask

Thanks!

So... I'm pretty much really a noob around here and I made a character creation sheet pretty quick cause of limited time, would any of you mind looking at it and telling me in a PM or something if its wrong/contradictive etc. I'm a little iffy on whats currently allowed and whats not since I'm only like knowledgeable about the reguler lore up to 137 ABY X) Here it is: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/13401-arcturus-hallum-quinn/

Welcome to Chaos. Daxton Bane at your service.

Might I make some suggestions? Perhaps you can describe in more detail why his training his incomplete. Does his family have blood enemies who engineered their exile? Where are his parents now?

If you ever do decide to walk on the Dark Side, I would be more than happy to guide you in your exploration to get your family's revenge. :D

Thanks for the speedy reply ^^

I'll get working right on those suggestions! ^^ Furthermore as to if he's going darkside, all I will say is his family heritage(Meaning my chars I've had on star wars galaxies and swtor and various other RP's) have all had a history about being one of the kind of people that can easily be swayed to either side of the force since they are believers of the unifying force theory. So its really a matter of those who can get to him first will be able to influence which side he joins :p As I said, he's only received the basics of force powers that both sides use which is the core powers

Well although Daxton is a known Sith, and a notorious one at that. He is not pure Dark side reliant, think of him like a thinking man's Sith (pause for the inevitable flood of protests from the many Jedi, Mandalorians and other folk who have crossed his path in the past).

Daxton doesn't care about your politics, as long you are not an active Jedi, he would be willing to teach you if you want to learn and don't mind to get your hands dirty every so often.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom