Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello There!

Hello. Im Wyrmyr. I’m a long time play-by-post RPer, although it’s been some time since I played Star Wars. I started as a teenager with Zoids, which got me into highly moderated battles, which were quite fun and rewarding. After that I moved into Star Wars, followed by some original fantasy RPs. I played too many SW RPs to recall but the latest one was A Galaxy Divided (c. 2009) where I went by Castor. (That was my name everywhere actually, so give me a shout if you know me!) I was fairly notorious for exclusively playing non-force using criminal types (ex. crime boss/space pirate/vigilante) and that’s most likely the route I’ll take again. I always liked the idea of starting small and taking over the galaxy, so I’m thrilled that you have a built in system for that. (Because I will try…)

I’ve looked through the factions a bit but maybe I could get a better idea from here: Are there any notable criminal factions? Also, why are there only three major factions? (On the map at least.) Many of the minor factions seem like they fit the requirements to become major.

One last question, are there any systems to regulate player abilities: force powers, weapon skills or general physical skills? I don’t doubt I’ll get into duels on occasion, and the writing and strategy should always come first when determining the outcome. But sometimes it’s nice to have a rank or stat to back up certain actions.

Thanks for your time and I look forward to RPing with you!

Welcome,

The Black Suns are currently our resident criminal faction if you're looking for classic SW crims. Darkwire is also there if interested in corporate espionage and a gritty cyberpunk feel.

Recently a few majors have become minor. Some factions simply choose not to become major.

No systems to regulate power and skill. It's generally self regulated and Chaos is all about playing fair when it comes to PvP. Those who abuse the lack of systems don't tend to get too far, so it isnt a concern

Thank you all!

I've been watching the latest Black Suns thread to see if it's a good fit. And I'm leaning toward it being a longer term goal for my first character. (Almost done with the Bio. Any good resources for Avatars/Face Claims? I'm old and haven't done this in a while.) I think I'll have him start smaller and let his career grow more organically than jumping right in to a big faction. He's just a baby criminal.

Devil In A Tight Dress
I've gone down the pinterest rabbit hole recently. If you type in key words with art afterward a lot of times you'll get a lot of cool pictures.

If you're interested in getting your foot in the door DM me on here and we can do a thread together! Parvati has some good connections!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom