Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello There

i don't know how to code
Uh good evening.
I'm not actually sure what I'm supposed to post here so I'll just start with probably relevant information.
I am new to this website specifically and do not know much about it, however I have been writing and roleplaying for roughly 5/6 years. Both tabletop and just the regular writing kind.
I also really like star wars, but that should be a given.
Other than that, this place looks fun and interesting and I'm excited to be a part of it.

i don't know how to code
carrying-a-coconut carrying-a-coconut Nice! It was, yeah :) I believe we have some Bounty Hunter guilds, Mando Factions, etc, around the place. But I can't speak to any in specific as I almost exclusively write Force Users! Looking forward to see who you cook up
Awe nice! Now I'll have to make sure they're cool pfft. Though to be fair, I think the most difficult task will be finding names that sound like they belong in the universe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom