Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello there, soon to be minions....

Hi guys :D

You can call me Dixon, or Akaan (The guy I plan to create will be Akaan, which is Mandalorian for War. I saw the newest post on "Welcome new members" was a guy with an extremely similar name, so if it is better, I can play "Dixon".

Anyways, I have never done anything like this, so I'll probably need some help, but I look forward to it :).

Dixon/Akaan Dixon/Akaan

Welcome to Chaos! Welcome to the beginning of a beautiful friendship... with lots of players and characters willing to support and murder you. Ignore that last part, I'm getting ahead of myself.

I'll toss some links below you might find helpful, but feel free to ask questions here, via Private Message, or via Discord any time!

Getting Started | Rules
Timeline
  • Key Event: 424 ABY Various Organizations and the Vong come together to rebuild every world that was destroyed (example: Alderaan).
  • Key Event: 428 ABY Gulag Plague spreads throughout the galaxy killing...well, a lot.
  • Key Event: 835 ABY Almost all remaining sentient life is immune to the Gulag Plague, the galaxy begins on the road to recovery.
  • Current Year: somewhere around 860 ABY (time's a bit fluid)
Factions | Create Your Profile! We'd love to know who you are. | Check out some cool BBCodes now or later if you want to add a dash of color.
Looking for Group subforum | Join us on Discord too! If that's your thing. If not that's okay.

Small Chaos Tip: When you make a thread in Open Role-Play, it's open to certain groups of people depending on what Flair you give it. If you want an invite-only thread, check out Private Role-Play and invite as many as you like!

Welcome to Star Wars RP: CHAOS.

As others have been so forthcoming with information, should you have any questions, feel free to ask within this thread, or ask in the appropriate forums. Anyways, Good Luck and Have fun.

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
I can relate to that. My ancestors were nomads after Palpatine's minions destroyed my ancestral world, Alderaan.
Took a few centuries following many galactic wars and the Gulag plague,, but a new home for us wandering Alderaanii were terra-formed to become our new home. Yes, it's named after our ancestral Alderaan.

Maybe we'll run into one another on an uncharted system. I was part of the NWC Explorers, till the sith broke up that alliance. You never can tell, huh? This galaxy at times seems smaller than it should be. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom