Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello, Star Wars fans!

Why, hello! Man, you Mandalorians breed like rabbits. Welcome to the boards and be sure to send me or another Staff Member a Private Message if you have any questions, or ask them here!

Ca'traFiraxan

The Hapan Mandalorian
Cool. I had to replace Ca'tra with Soris because the timelines did not work out. I just joined the mandalorian faction and got tags for my profile.

Ca'traFiraxan

The Hapan Mandalorian
How should I join an RP? I am used to posti g your bio in the OOC thread and just starting. The Waking the Bear one is already started so I don't know hot to join. Any help?

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
I welcome you comrade! Yeah, you just post your bio in character creation and then go and jump into a thread. See you around.

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
Your RP was good! As for the text colour, you highlight the text, and then click on the yellow A next to the font size drop-down menu. Also, if you're a Hapan, doesn't that leave you at a massive disadvantage in even the slightest dark?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom