Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello, Star Wars fans!

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
So if we're in a dark location and someone shoots/slices off your helmet, you're basically screwed. ._. That's one hell of a weakness.

Ca'traFiraxan

The Hapan Mandalorian
I'm used to playing a hapan so I know how to handle it. Also, there could be people with me to help me out. I just think it's fun to be a woman magnet. XD

hahaha now you done it. I can just imagine what havoc that statement would make when they read it :D

lol seriously though, I would suggest avoiding the space port area until you get a hang of how battles work. They can be fast, furious and down right brutal. For reference I would like to suggest reading the Under the Storm thread to see what kind of fighting you can expect to encounter.

Even for a Sith :D lol

If you have questions, want to talk story ideas or just shoot the breeze (although im not sure what the breeze did to you) feel free to drop me a line and we can discuss things. Cheers.

Actually with the exception of Galaxy Events (which are speed rps) the majority of these threads are post as you like. Some are full of short but fast paced entries, others long and flowing. It varies from writer to writer.

Some of us (myself being the best example) can't help but post in the many threads we are in. I am a Sith Diplomat and as the Jedi put it 'all around bad guy'. So I am all over the place......well mostly over the place, the haven't paid a visit to the Vong and Rebellion yet.

Soris, don't listen to Daxton.

The best way to get the hang of battle will be to come to the space sport, and watch me use Daxton like a rag to wipe the place down. -grins-

Welcome to the board! If you need a hand, there's always a few of us around.

If by "rivalry" you mean "Daxton is totally jealous of Ryori's bamf status, and feels the need to compensate by throwing his bulk around to appear bigger and badder than he actually is"...

...then yes. :p

<3 u Daxy-poo

hahahaha got no complaints so far. Actually its all black propaganda. Daxton is a nice person if you get to know him better, the Jedi like to slander him for wearing purple and green and refusing to color coordinate with them. :D

Just look at the bear thread, 4 pages long and no one is on the ground yet :D Well you will see me soon enough when the battle for the space port begins.......or will you?

Go my apprentices! slay them all! Leave no Mandalore and Jedi standing! And for the love of the unholy undying purple faced behemoth can some please bring me a bag of chips from the space port cantina? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom