Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello. Salutations.

I don't want to go to work.

Also, I believe 99% of my posts are in the Factory, so here is an effort to diversify my posting demographics.

Gah, it's still dark out. Why...?!

So, how is everyone doing on this fine, Friday morning?

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
Asemir Lor'kora said:
I don't want to go to work.Also, I believe 99% of my posts are in the Factory, so here is an effort to diversify my posting demographics.Gah, it's still dark out. Why...?!So, how is everyone doing on this fine, Friday morning?
I've noticed this, and I'm not quite sure why you put in so much work when you don't RP as much. I assume your results are a time issue, but man, I'm impressed at the work you get done. Thanks for the work you do, it doesn't go unnoticed.

@[member="Jaxton Ravos"]

It's pretty much the time issue. I rarely get large blocks of time to write a good IC post, but I am able to use that time to critique Factory entries. So that's what I do.

Plus, since most threads move so quickly, I can't commit myself or join a thread because I'd not be able to keep up.

@[member="Darth Malificete"]

Thanks! :) I do enjoy working with people to get their submissions approved.

Dear Diary,

Asemir is beginning to exhibit signs of free will and independence. This particular Asemir clone has proven quite effective, but I fear it too is defective. I'm drafting an order to have his memory wiped and the clone assimilated. I expect Fabula will provide me a new clone from the Template soon.

-T

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom