Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello People

Hello, how are today? This is my first RP. I play a lot of sandbox and rts style games. I was invited by [member="Vulpesen"] and finally decided to cave and join. So if I sound like I don't know what I'm doing I'm really sorry!

have a great day!

Fabula Cavataio said:
Hey there! Welcome to Chaos. We exist to alleviate confusion. ^_^

...Well. Some of us do. Others just cause it. :|
All the squares are made of circles, all the squares are made of circles, all the squares are made of circles, all the squares are made of circles, all the squares are made of circles, all the squares are made of circles, all the squares are made of circles, all the squares are made of circles, all the squares are made of circles, all the squares are made of circles, all the squares are made of circles, all the squares are made of circles, all the squares are made of circles, all the squares are made of circles, all the squares are made of pentagons.

Marona Rayheart

"I'll take these broken wings and learn to fly"
I AM THE CHAMPION OF CHAOSSSS

errrrr I mean welcome, rather than try to fake normality, its this

Were helpful crazy and I'm pretty sure 0.1 of us are normal in any way

Cause normal is boring

We ARE good at answering questions though so yay!

SC3PTR3

Fist.Of.Control.
[member="Kekaos"]

Welcome to SW Chaos ^^ Hope you enjoy your stay. I'm still learning the ropes myself. Well, the rope's around my neck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom