Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello new (potential?) friends!

Teaching at the Medjai Order Temple on Verun
Hi everyone, I'm Aiomi, I have been floating around the roleplay scene for a while now. I ran into this forum today and decided to check it out. So, I guess a little about me, I'm really into DnD, Pathfinder, and other such tabletop games, I've Dm'd for a couple of years now, and before that I was a player. I'm usually pretty chill and laid back and currently am two semesters from getting my degree, other than that... I look forward to meeting everyone and hatching dastardly plots together!

Hi! I've had multiple drinks so I'm extra friendly but I play DnD and role-playing games too and technically have two semesters to go as well! (Tho summer school and maybe a winter session may be necessary)

Hi everyone, I'm Aiomi, I have been floating around the roleplay scene for a while now. I ran into this forum today and decided to check it out. So, I guess a little about me, I'm really into DnD, Pathfinder, and other such tabletop games, I've Dm'd for a couple of years now, and before that I was a player. I'm usually pretty chill and laid back and currently am two semesters from getting my degree, other than that... I look forward to meeting everyone and hatching dastardly plots together!

Welcome! Enjoy your stay! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom