Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hello my new friends

[member="Kallagrim"]

Hi and welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here and if you ever need any help or have questions, don't be afraid to bother us! :)

Perhaps you would tell us a bit more about yourself? And what brought you to RPing here?

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member=Kallagrim] - A big welcome to RP and to the world of Chaos!

I can stress first of all that this is going to be lots of fun for you, so don't feel daunted by everything. Have a good look around, get a feel for the site and the rules, timelines and guidelines to help you.

Pop over to the thread below to start work on your Role Play character if you have one in mind:

http://starwarsrp.net/forum/51-character-creation/

...and remember, the only limit really is your imagination! :)

Feel free to tag any of us and ask for help (click on the @Mention button under our Av pictures on the left) and we will be there.

Lots of friendly faces here who will ease you right in, so make yourself at home and have fun out ther!

See you around the galaxy and remember, we are just a shout away!

:)

OH and [member="Lady Exedō"], that Christmas-themed animated gif on your signature is VERY distracting! :p

[member="Kallagrim"] - Welcome to Chaos! Ah, I remember my first days as an RPer! I hope this turns into a very enjoyable hobby for you. There's lots of us around to help you learn the ropes, and we are glad to do so! You need only ask. :)

Kallagrim said:
I am new to roleplaying of any type, so bear with me as I try to figure it out. I just thought I'd say hello.
it's always good to start out with saying hello. I mean you could start out by asking what the color of people's toothbrushes are?

Don't really Listen to [member="Asterion"], about making characters just I just helped him recreate one less than a half an hour ago. (I mean if you count giving advice as help) And I agree with him that the Santa themed gif is distracting, but the red leather on the beach one is even more so.

Again, welcome to the site, and I hope to see you around the forums.

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="Kallagrim"] Don't listen to people like [member="Dante Zankar"]... RP soon gets to people's heads and they think these crazy things where a simple chat escalates into who made what character and who had what idea....dear me....

See what madness you're in for? Have fun out there....! :)

Oh don't scare him [member="Asterion"]! it;s not the RP that makes my mind into Mush, its people like you who think I do crazy things. ;)

Get ready for a ride bro, you have not seen freaky until you have been on here since the Sites infancy.

You can have as many characters as you'd like, long as they are on the same account. Go to your profile, click on the My Characters tab, then create a new subaccount for that character. Also, welcome.

If you made your character, there's a small drop down box at the top right of the page, next to your name. Just click that and click on whichever character you want to post/view the site as and that's that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom