Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Hello, I am Friend Dog" (Open to all)

Okuro leaped through the trees of the forest of Kashyyk, trying to find something to eat when he spotted something small and fluffy. It definitely wasn't a Wookie, and it stood on four legs. Okuro figured it would make a fine dinner, slowly sneaking up on it. It turned and stared up at him before speaking in a robotic voice. "Hello, I am Friend Dog." This startled Okuro, and he used the Force to push it into a large tree. The Droid shattered into pieces before Okuro realized what had happened. He salvaged everything, heading back to his ship to rebuild it.

He rolled his eyes, using the Force to bring a glass to one hand and a slab of meat to his other. He ate and drank, setting the glass down and turning to walk out of the Starship.

"Thanks for that."

Location: Kashyyyk, The Silver’s Rest, home of the Sliver Jedi​
Once again Aly was under an X-Wing. Tinkering around she was attempting to make she the high performance machine was working to her high standards. The blonde was using a hydro-spanner to tighten a lose blot. That is until that funny Force Stuff started to happen. Aly was still trying to get used to it.

Images flashed before her eyes. “Kark not this again”, Aly started to hold her head as headaches normally followed for her.

The images were of elsewhere on the planet, like it was something happen right now. “[member="Vee Toa"]”, Aly went to jump straight up without thinking. She had her head on the X-Wing and then fell back down on the ground. Blood started to come slowly through a small wound on her forehead.

I was that dirty slaver and he was here on Kashyyyk! Aly has suffered a time being his slave. The young woman was feeling a pretty darn angry and in pain too! now. "as of eslwhere on the planet. Like it was soemthing her. l trying to get used to it. va was now eighteen years old.

Location: Kashyyyk, The Silver’s Rest, home of the Sliver Jedi​
“Shut it”, Aly barked at her BB9 unit. If you thought the beeping was laughing then you would be right. To say the droid was just quirky would be an understatement. “Just get in, now”, her voice still raised the droid made some whimpering beeping sounds and started to lift up into the droid socket.

Aly stripped out of her lose mechanic jumpsuit and underneath was her flight suit. It was a pretty quick series of movement and she swept up her helmet and ran to the cockpit.

Location: Kashyyyk, The Silver’s Rest, home of the Sliver Jedi / On board a Tengu X-Wing​
Aly slipped into the pilot’s seat. It was a slick motion that did not make a sound. As the canopy started too maneuvered down she started to flip on systems. ‘Remember don’t use the Force when you’re angry’, of all moments those words of @Sala’dine came to mind.

“Is it really using the Force if I shot him dead”, Aly asked herself trying to justify the thoughts racing through her mind.

“Chit”, Aly hit the console knowing full well she just can’t kill [member="Vee Toa"] . “I could stun him more than once”, she smiled thinking of alternative.

"I'm not with any specific Alliance..." He said, using the Force to lift the man and his droid into the air, completely immobile. "But the Silver Jedi have shown me great hospitality, and I will not let you harm any of them. [member="Alyisa Mithel"][member="Vee Toa"]

Whilst talking Toa looked at an X-Wing flying overhead, he noticed that it was his old-slave [member="Alyisa Mithel"].

"Well, Well, Well. If It isn't my arch-nemesis. How many times are you going to barge in on something that I am doing, without being invited?"

[member="Alyisa Mithel"]

Akela Ru

Most Adorable Ball of Adorable
Objective: Protect Space Twinkies stash

"Padawan war journal eight hundredth and fifty fifth year after the battle of Yavin. We have been making progress but something has happened. Two men appeared here at the Silver Rest [member="Vee Toa"] and [member="Okuro_Ishimoto"] are their names... they are going after Grandmaster [member="Valae Kitra"]'s twinkies. Pilot [member="Alyisa Mithel"] has stepped up to try and defend our home but she has no idea of the secret dangers.... For dep within the shadowlands of this world.... I have built up an army a secret super special army of spiders... spiders and I have unleashed them within her ships cockpit. To ensure that she it the best and brightest able to handle any situation. Zak Dymo would be proud... I must go now the battle for the blue milk is about to begin.

Toa, being force sensitive chuckled at his threat. He got out of the Jedi grips, as did his droid. He revealed he had two double bladed Sith Swords.

"Look, kid. I wouldn't mess with me. I have been trained in these arts far longer than you and most of your "Silver Jedi"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom