Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Hello, I am Friend Dog" (Open to all)

"I suggest you leave the planet of the Fellow Wookiees, and maybe I could talk! After all this isn't your planet, it is the land of the wookiee!"

"What ever, wonder how he's gonna get away with en entire fleet around the planet... actually how did he get here in the first place"? That would make the 10 person to just wander into silver Jedi space, its like the huge defense fleet, planetary shields, sensors and 100's of Jedi masters meant nothing to people trying to make a quick buck. Even if Vee got away Tana knew he would be back some time, and seeing as the man did not act very, stealthy he'd be easy to find, one way or another.

Looking to the side Tana confronted the [member="She Zriknot"] fellow, "Um are you daft, the Wokkies have been our allies for ages and invited us here, what the desert rot your brain"? Tusken, what could you do, always husterical

Location: Kashyyyk, The Silver’s Rest, home of the Sliver Jedi​
Little did [member="She Zriknot"] know that a former Imperial Commando was sneaking through the dark of the Kashyyyk shadow lands?

From behind Aly aimed the blaster pistol to Zriknot’s back. It was set to stun of course. Then… PEW…one shot rang out in the dark. It speed towards to the back of Zriknot.

Before Zriknot got stunned he said to the Jedi

"It doesn't matter, It is there land, Allied or not. Also, no it hasn't, I don't spend as much time in the desert as my fellow raiders do!"

[member="Tanaski Yumi"]

The brutality of the former trooper did not stop. Aly stepped over and just to make sure the Tisken Raider was indeed stunned…she shot him three more times!

[member="She Zriknot"]

(Please note at this point I'm only coming back to this post for the Padawan War Journals. The latest update is probably one of the best and most descriptive. You can really hear the writer pouring their heart out.)

"So let me get this straight, you are speaking out for another race which you have no idea what they think to push your own thought"? that was really stupid, the Wokkie did not mind the Jedi, and they acutally wanted them here to keep the Sith away since there where many things the Sith Empire would do to this planet to get to the old temple in the hadow lands, but again, a Tusken, what could you expect. "Oh hi [member="Alyisa Mithel"] were did you come from, also can I eat him"?

Toa seen the Jedi shooting his old Master and started wailing. Falling to the floor

"Why, Why, Why must you do this to my old Master, he was the only guardian I had as a child. He taught me everything. You took the only person that ever cared for me!"
[member="Alyisa Mithel"]

Aly looked at [member="Tanaski Yumi"], then down at [member="She Zriknot"] . The once more on stun setting Aly pointed the blaster at the tuskin raider…pew!

Aly shot the raider again!

Yes he was defiantly stunned at this point.

Aly was going to ask Tanaski where [member="Vee Toa"] was. To bad for Veee he had just given away his position!

Pew Pew Pew pew Pew pew Pew!

Like a mad woman Aly A.K.A the Mauler started raining down blaster shots at Vee Tao!

"Look, I know that I slaved you, in which I gave you breaks regularly. But why did you have to kill my master? Aren't Jedi supposed to be loving and caring towards others? If I had my arms I would shoot you out of anger for my Master!"

[member="Alyisa Mithel"]

Tana just gave a small shrug a leaned down next to the tusken, ".... I wonder what your blood taste likes", he cooed in a dark tone while [member="Alyisa Mithel"] went about shooting at [member="Vee Toa"] again. Seriously stealth never seemed to register with this person, by comparison everyone here made Tana look like a sane person, which was far from correct. "I don't think they will mind if I chop you up into little bits, after all, your just some tusken with no proper view of the galaxy".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom