Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Hello, I am Friend Dog" (Open to all)

Location: Kashyyyk, The Silver’s Rest, home of the Sliver Jedi​
Aly eyed Vee Toa. “The blaster was set for stun not kill. He is very much alive. So are you. Now your coming in under arrest regardless that you’re missing your limbs. Please tell me your not coming willing so I can shoot you to!”

“No eating the prisoners Tanaaski. They’re prisoners of the SJO”, yes Aly had to play by the rules at this point.

[member="Tanaski Yumi"]

[member="Vee Toa"]

Ok Aly hated this part! “You will not get the trial first. You will go to a doctor and they will make sure your not dying. That way you don’t drop down dead while you have your fair trial.”

This man had her as a salve. Really it was amazing she had not switched the setting and shot him dead.

[member="Vee Toa"]

"Awww, but he looked to tasty.... whelp better go back to normal, don't think it will do good for me to start eating people in the open.... but behind closed doors ehehehehehehehe... anyhoooo telsagoooo". With a small spring in his step the young Jin took hold of the Tusken body and brought it to Alyisa Mithel, keeping it slung over his shoulder as she tried to apprehend Vee.

"I honestly think you will be frozen in cyptonite for life with all that you did, though if I had a choice execution would be a more fitting end". If his mother was here, who was not a Jedi, things would have ended the minute Vee's hands came off, mother was not very keen on taking people alive.

“Are you trying to bride a officer”, Aly questioned [member="Vee Toa"] . If he was that was one more crime to add to the list. “You have been disarmed”, Aly snicked because Vee Tao’s arms were taken away.

“Even if you could learn how to fly your ship only using your tongue you still would have to try to fight your way past the SJO fleet. It is over Vee. If your friend is innocent them he has nothing to worry about.”

[member="Vee Toa"]

[member="Tanaski Yumi"]

"Ha ha ha, like that Tusken is innocent, he came here with battle droids and tried to shoot that new guy, I don't think any of the are innocent", more so with the track record on Vee, anyone associated with him was guilty. More so if this Tusken was his father in a way, that means he was the one that taught Vee to be a criminal in the first place. "Arrest them both I say, and perhaps I will turn in this bounty while I am at it, sure the Galactic Empire will like that fact you have been caught".

“That might be but I have no way to check that here. How do I know you’re not just telling a fib to get your friend of the hook”, Aly was still holding the blaster and Vee armless. He also needed medical attention like now. That and his friend should be checked out by a doctor to, just proper procedure. There was no way Aly could know this man was Vee’s father. Vee was just going to have to wait. If his friend is innocent then there was nothing to worry about.

[member="Tanaski Yumi"]

[member="Vee Toa"]

It had been sometime and the proof was a transport flying in then landing nearby. Coming out of the back was 12 man group of Sliver Rangers. “We have two to be arrested”, Aly mentioned.

Was Aly supposed to have sympathy for [member="Vee Toa"]?

“Look at this point I have to do this by the book Vee”, Aly said while some trooper started to put binders on Vee’s supposed father. Aly had no way of knowing if the guy was or if they would make him innocent.

One ranger came over to Vee. Looking at the binder he had seen how ridiculous it was. Vee had no arms. “Just push him into the transport”, Aly said giving no sympathy for the man who had kept her as a slave.

So the trooper began to push Vee into the transport.

[member="Vee Toa"]

[member="Tanaski Yumi"]

"So because of what your parents did you decided to become a slaver crime lord Sith that raids planets attacks people and forces others to do your bidding? yer not buying it bud, a Nemodian is better at lying then you, and even if you where not that does not mean you can just break the law". That type of thinking was more flawed then the Sith talking of peace while they glassed planets for fun. "Anyways you people have fun, i have to track down that other guy for... reasons, see ya". Leaving the others behind the young Jin started to follow the trail of the blonde haired boy that had cut off Vee's arms in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom