Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Hello, I am Friend Dog" (Open to all)

[member="Akela Ru"] (I don't know what Space Twinkies are, but they sound amazing and I want one.)

[member="Vee Toa"] He chuckled softly, igniting his two lightsabers as the blue and yellow blades sparked to life. "You got it wrong, pal. I'm no Silver Jedi."

Location: Kashyyyk, The Silver’s Rest, home of the Sliver Jedi​
Flying over head now Aly had the Intel she needed. Over the com system she called in to the Sivler Jedi base on Kashyyk and the fleet over head. “This is Commander Alyisa Mithel. The slaver [member="Vee Toa"] is on planet sending cords now”, Aly sent the information to every Jedi, ranger, and fleet officer in the Kashyyyk system. There was no way Vee was going to get away now!

What was strange as she was flying low enough to get a good view? Strange spiders were jumping out of the tress and hitting her windshield? “What the”, Aly flipped on the super secret windshield wipers. Just in time to as she had seen a huge tree. With a quick mometion on the stock she pulled to the right and missed it.

[member="Okuro_Ishimoto"]

[member="Akela Ru"]

Tana looked at the small holo message that he had received, a little confused on why someone would send him an assassination bounty now, it had been over 2 years since he was a hired blade, but at the same time the origin of the hit was rather strange. Apparently it was some Galactic Empire Moff, looking to have a certain Vee Toa killed, why? who knew, who care, but the strangest thing was how the man moved around, it was like teleportation.

"Well... I never officially left the assassination business, the guy is here threatening people, their is Sukai's boyfriend, [member="Okuro_Ishimoto"] watchamajig, and some girl in an X-wing..... the karks going on"? he thought to himself sitting atop a small wall overlooking the small confrontation. "If I did not know any better I would assumed this was a very bad play, how much was his bounty aga-, hmm 100,000... what the heck I will give it a shot, still I wonder what he did to piss the Galactic Empire off".

[member="Vee Toa"][member="Tanaski Yumi"]

Okuro sneezed when Tana mentioned him. "Huh...Is someone talking about me?" He said softly before leaping up, bringing his blades in a downward strike towards the other being that would cut him into three even pieces if they weren't blocked

Pulling back around, she turned it up by setting the X-wing into locking s-foils into attack position. The targeting computer locked onto the assassin droid Vee Toa forget to use.

Pew Pew Pew Pew

Four shots for each tip of the wings the lasers shot out to the droid. Kaboom! The droid was no more! Ok it was a pretty darn good shot without hitting anyone else down there. Aly was a technomancer. Her force skills were geared around this.

[member="Vee Toa"] He said nothing, but smirked. He bounced off once he landed saber-to-saber on his opponent, landing behind him. He swiftly spun and kicked his leg, sending him crashing down on his backside. He then used the Force to disarm him, crossing his sabers around his neck. "Surrender, or die."

Akela Ru

Most Adorable Ball of Adorable
Padawan war journal.... eighteenth hour fo the longest day. THe spiders have been thwarted with the power of windshield wipers... curses and Alyisa's prep work. How did she know to refill the windshield wiper fluid... she is a female they never refill them. At least that is what [member="Velok the Younger"] writes in his weekly blog about cooking. Hmmm I am kind of hungry now... need to eat... no veggies they are the devil food. Meat and candy that is a food group yes. Now there is a fight breaking out and we are about to see a clash of sabers but little do these people know that it is really I who am the strongest there is.

The opponent must've forgotten that Toa has the force. Toa lifts the Jedi up, picks up the swords and points them across his neck.

"NO, you must surrender, my friend or your head will be in my possession!"

[member="Okuro_Ishimoto"]

At the slightest move of his hand, Okuro's reflexes would kick in. He didn't decapitate him, rather he brought his sabers down and severed both of the man's arms. "I tried to warn you." [member="Vee Toa"]

One of Toa's closest Friends, and mentors She Zriknot, ran towards the Jedi with 5 armed Battle Droids and Pointed his weapon towards his head.

"Game over!"

Akela Ru

Padawan War Journal, ten thousandindth hour of the epic conflict... I realy should learn how to tell time. Someone said my chrono was upside down... no matter it is not naptime until this war is over. Something has changed within me, I am no longer the jedi padawan I should be... I was walking around in the sand and it got everywhere.... then I remembered there was no sand on Kashyyyk so I stopped drinking the soda cause of all the sugar overdosing dulled my senses Now I am seeing a battle between these two and I have no idea what is happening.... I must remember to... ah where is Alyisa... she must have gotten lost the blonde broad.

"Yes, but for whom?~" He smirked as red blaster bolts pierced through the Droids' heads. Behind them were a squadron of B1 and B2 Battle Droids. "Ha! Ancient technology my ass!" He laughed at the female Jedi who had called them ancient before. [member="She Zriknot"]

Tana could have joined in, but he was having far to much fun watching a wambe self proclaimed Sith lord and an Ex Jedi duke it out, both their methods of fighting being sloppy and simple. "It like children playing beat em up for the first time, dawwww, still that bounty, ahh guess I will jump down". Un-seathing his blade the young Jin leapt down from the overhanging ledge landing behind Vee.

"Look I don't really know why you have come to the SIlver Jedi home world or why you are making a huge fuss, but you have a bounty on your head and I like money, so gonna have to fight you kay, oh but I guess I should take care of those battle droids". Because you know Tusken raider on Kasyyyk where a thing now, apparently.

Akela Ru

Padawan War Journal... I have no idea what has happened but fighting seems to have ceased. This is bad news... means now the adults are going to try and reinstate naptime.... I must find that self destruct button... if I must nap then I shall take everyone with me.... or so the saying goes. Also what's a self destruct button?

Aly was lost.

Well sort of. She had parked her X-Wing and had to dig out her. Aly pulled out the decoder ring she got out of a cereal box the other day. “No not that”, Aly said starting to dig through her stuff again.

Then she found it. It was an old school campus. That and a lfash light because it was super dark down under these huge trees.

Now that she knew her way Aly started to run for the battle. Maybe she could have ran where the noises was coming from?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom