Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello, hello, hello!

HelloPinkKitten

H
[member="Mit Tuxaire"]

Exactly! And I'm always accepting cuddles so you're good you're so good. :3

lordmitmar

[member="HelloPinkKitten"]

-Continues cuddling-

Okay, you can talk. You're adorable, only adorable people get permission to talk.

I should probably stop talking then...

*Cries*

HelloPinkKitten

H
[member="Mit Tuxaire"]

Nah you're cutes. I like cutes. We should totally PM each other for more of these lovely quantities of cuddles.

Kaitara

Code-Name: Creator
Lexa Kimene said:
Your name is PINK!!!??? Okay, we need to be friends. IMMEDIATELY!!! *squeezes* :D
Much gender roles Such wow

Anyways... Hello Pink! Welcome to chaos! I look forward to roleplaying with you!

HelloPinkKitten

H
[member="Kaitara Ordo"]

Someone with confidence like that, I just know we'll end up role-playing some time. Let's hope not to kill each other too quickly now, though. :wub:

Kaitara

Code-Name: Creator
Did you say kill? Oh nevermind. I was just kidding about the roleplaying together part though. This character is about to get killed off. Have fun in Chaos!?
:D

HelloPinkKitten

H
[member="Pappy"]

Thanks bunches friend! I'll be trying to get along with everyone so I can enjoy my stay as long as possible. :3 Feel free to friend me and send me a PM if you want to help me get started.

HelloPinkKitten

H
[member="Kaitara Ordo"]

Well if you do ever make a new character and want someone to roleplay with, please hit me with a PM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom