Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello, hello, hello!

HelloPinkKitten

H
Hi everyone! My name is Pink and I just started here as a fresh newbie. Any helpful tips on where to get started, or some friendly allies would be amazing! I really look forward to role-playing with you all in the near future.

HelloPinkKitten

H
[member=Doctor Azure]

Thanks a lot for the beginner tips! I'll be making my character soon enough.

By the way, your avatar looks A + amazing!

HelloPinkKitten

H
[member=Lexa Kimene]

Aww thanks for liking my name! Of course we can be friends, I'd love to have someone to talk to on this site!

You have a super adorable profile picture just so you know.

HelloPinkKitten

H
[member=Doctor Azure]

It's time to -cracks kuckles- get myself a good ship! I don't mean to bombard you with questions left and right, but do you think you could perhaps help me create my first character and all it's goodness?

HelloPinkKitten

H
[member=Kath]

Hehe, thanks so much! I love your name too!

My original idea was a character who'd be into all the badness of drugs and injections spread across Star Wars Chaos.

Perhaps a smuggler for a certain clan or group would be awesome to get me started! Do you have other ideas for a beginner?

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
[member="HelloPinkKitten"] welcome to chaos, as you can see the community is falling at your feet. (This is normal) as for many of us we don't bite and are helpful, so if you have any questions about stuff you are unsure of then please ask and we all will help.

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
[member="HelloPinkKitten"]
I do, actually.
If you'd like to join a pirate band with a steampunk feel, I have a crew that could oblige you.
Otherwise, the Hutt Cartel might be a good idea.

HelloPinkKitten

H
[member=Sanya Val Lerium]

Thanks for the head's up! The whole world is falling apart as we speak, a little bit of internet drama never hurt me.

If you'd like to leave some suggestions for my first character, and perhaps point me out into a decent active clan or group, it'd be helpful for getting me started!

HelloPinkKitten

H
[member=Kath]

I'll consider it when I make my character! Sorry for the giant pile of questions, but should I first go into Character Creation, or The Factory to get my character a starting ship and a weapon?

HelloPinkKitten

H
[member=Kath]

Thank you bunches! Would it be okay to add you as a friend and hold your hand?

[member="Kath"]

You're horrible. I like you :p

[member="HelloPinkKitten"]

Ships are fun to pick... although having to sometimes recolor the pictures isn't...

HelloPinkKitten

H
[member=Doctor Azure]

I gave pretty much the worst ship layout on my character creation. I hope, once I get into a clan, I'll get a new ship and get to actually detail it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom