Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello Good People

Scarface

Ned Stark's Bastard, Knows Nothing
Well I guess the first stop would be to say hello! I've been RPing for at least a decade at this point, and as one forum inevitably leads to another, I found myself perusing Chaos.

This place seems rad.

I'm hoping this particular forum becomes a bit more permanent for me, since it seems like other upstarts, and even a few veteran sites, have had a tendency to die out pretty quickly these days.

I took a small hiatus over the past two years and delved into SWTOR. After spending more of my own money than I'd like to admit, I decided it was time to shake off the dust and give this convoluted writing thing another shot; do forgive me if I'm a bit rusty.

As far as things go, though, I'm pretty familiar with forum etiquette so you won't see me causing trouble. Other than that, I'm looking forward to jumping in, see you all around!

Kira Talith

Kinetic Communication at its finest my Chick-e-dee
Hiya! Good to see you around!

If you need any help, feel free to ask!

Take a gander over at the rules and character creation and it should be fairly easy to jump in :)

Welcome aboard and....
bobafettIwantyou_zps8e4fb118.jpg
Join the Mandalorians​

Menoetius

Anzat's How it's Done
Hey there, welcome to the forums! It's nice to see new faces, especially when they seem to possess some experience! Colour me excited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom