Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello fellow RP'ers!!

Hello to all of you,

I would like to introduce myself.

First of all, here is a quick profile before the story:
Name: Vic Rahn
Sex: male
Age: 21 ( note that my real age is 19, but it felt a little too young for the story)
Current affiliation: none
Skills: lightsaber wielding at a high level (once trained by a sith lord) , good understanding of mechanics (engineer) , strong (but uncontrolled) in the force.
Strongest point in the force: sensory abilities, extremely force sensitive.

Profile of my soon-to-be-wife ( entirely fictional being):
Name: Caylea Shahri
Sex: female
Skills: trained as a jedi knight, exceptional wielding of a dual lightsaber.
Strongest point on the force: has a very rare connection with the force to be able to use it to heal physical damage of herself and others.

My name is Vic Rahn, and i come from many walks of life.
I was born in Coruscant, where i spent my younger years mostly. My mother was a Senator and my Father an officer in the Republic's armed forces. I spent my childhood in riches and spoils, until i was sent to Kashyyyk, where my grandparents lived in peace. The reason i was sent there, was to be teached better manners, to shape me into a young lad with a just and gentle demeanor instead of being a spoiled brat.
While living there, i was appointed with the task of helping the nearby Wookiee Settlement with rebuilding a few of their homes that got damaged by a storm. At a certain point in that time, i was made the unofficial "lumberjack" of that settlement. I had great times with the Wookiee and my grandparents there.
A certain day, i went out for some lumber, when a Katarn, a reptile inhabitant of the planet, attacked me out of the blue. I was saved by a few soldiers, who called themselves freedom fighters, liberators. I was empassioned by their resolve and i was determined to join them one day.
Before i knew it, i was an engineer in the Seperatist forces. I felt rebellious towards the republic and my parents, like many of my age were back then.
It was not until i was ordered to wipe out a certain settlement on Kashyyyk, that i felt like i was going down a wrong path. That was about the time that i deserted. I couldn't face my parents yet, so i went to the safest place i could imagine, my grandparents. When i came to their house, i saw separatist militia walking out of the building, and then burning it to the ground. I lost it, and when i came to again, i had killed all of them, without a weapon. I grieved, i weeped, i raged, but the anger and vengefulness towards the separatists wouldnt fade. I lived in exile in a cave, where i brooded over plans to annihilate the entire top of the separatist military. One day, a man walked to my cave. I couldn't explain how, but i felt his presence from afar. He walked in casually and before i knew it, he had persuaded me to come with him. That was about the time that i noticed that the man carried a lightsaber and wore dark clothing. He told me many stories about the force and more especially (which i only found out later on), the dark side of the force.
I went along with him to the planet of Korriban, where there once was a great Sith academy. I trained under him, went from an acolyte to being his apprentice, and had finished his set of trials for me. I became the personification of my anger, my sadness, my darkness. When we left for Dromund Kaas, another historical place of the Sith, my master, Darth Iccaraeus, told me he had found a holopad that was meant for my eyes only.
The holopad contained the image of my broken mother, sobbing and crying, trying her best to explain that my father had been assassinated by "a jedi-like man with a red lightsaber". I told my master, and he told me that this was my final trial, to become a sith lord myself. He killed my father, and now i had to kill him by using all my anger and hatred, and becoming a dark lord myself. We engaged in a mighty duel.

I failed.

He left me for dead on Kashyyyk, as a "last respect". Luckily, it was near the very wookiee settlement i had helped so many years before. I woke up in a room full of wookiee, and a young Twi'lek woman. She had healed my wounds, and watched over me for weeks. From the very start, i sensed warmth and comfort in the woman, who's name was Caylea. Caylea had a gift that no other being could possibly have. She had the gift to make me feel loved and wanted. I had many friends, i had a nice family, but i never special to anyone until she came in my life. After spending weeks together, since she still tended to my recovery, we grew closer at a fast pace. There was only one moment where we had difficulties, and that was when she confessed that she was a Jedi Knight, and therefore shouldn't love me. I nearly crashed into a depressed state, and in that haze of sadness and rejection, i told her everything there was to know about me. I confessed everything, even being a former sith apprentice. At that point i was conviced that she would try to kill me or that she would definitely leave me because of who and what i was, but she proved me wrong. As soon as i finished, she kissed me, and told me that she "shouldn't love me, but she couldn't help but be in love with me".

She, ofcourse, left the jedi order after telling them the story. They tried to convince her not to stray from her path, but she persisted.

I was in conflict about what i should do in life, what path i should follow.
So now, me and my beloved Caylea train ourselves in the light side of the force, in the hopes of becoming revolutionaries and create an order where we can be one with the light side of the force, and still be allowed the passion that is love.

This is my (very long) introduction story. I apologise in advance for my grammar, i am no native english speaker!!!
I hope you all enjoyed it, and will welcome me here.
I will gladly answer any questions.

May the force be with all of you
Vic

Thank you, all of you!
I'm very happy that each of you has taken the time and made the effort of reading the story!!
I am relieved to find such nice reply's to my post!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom