Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello everyone!

It's a pleasure to join! I am Revy and I like writing a lot, but recently I got urge to do some Star Wars roleplay and it was one of the sites that I found! ^_^

I am still deciding if I will be making a force sensitive character, or something more inclined to a Mandalorian. Or perhaps some sort of smuggler. Any suggestions what there is more of so I could try going for counter balance?

Also, I suffer from social anxiety so hopefully that isn't too troublesome with finding people to play with! But I will do my best! <3

Hey, welcome!

All three sound like great ideas! I have multiple characters so you could end up exploring all three options if and when you feel up to it!

Social anxiety sucks, suffer from it myself, but everyone here tries to be as welcoming and helpful as possible so never fear to ask for help or anything!

I hear Mandalorian...

Anyway, welcome to Chaos! Feel free to hit me up if you have any questions :)

Thanks for the warm welcome! If there will be anything I will be sure to hit up.
Welcome to Chaos :D

No rush to decide what you feel like writing, and always the option to have multiple characters :)

Hey, welcome!

All three sound like great ideas! I have multiple characters so you could end up exploring all three options if and when you feel up to it!

Social anxiety sucks, suffer from it myself, but everyone here tries to be as welcoming and helpful as possible so never fear to ask for help or anything!
Thank you two! How does it look like to create several characters? Should I create a new account for every single one of them or? I am quite creative and creating characters is my favorite aspect always as I have milion ideas for different kind of characters.

Speaking of which, it might not be the best place to ask in the welcoming section, but how does forum approach non-human Mandalorians?

You can make sub accounts that are tied to this writer account :D

As for the Mandalorian question, it's quite common to have non-human Mandalorians! I'd also definitely recommend checking out the Mandalorian Enclave. It's a faction that is doing really well now for Mandos, so it's easy to find people to write with there :)

You can make sub accounts that are tied to this writer account :D

As for the Mandalorian question, it's quite common to have non-human Mandalorians! I'd also definitely recommend checking out the Mandalorian Enclave. It's a faction that is doing really well now for Mandos, so it's easy to find people to write with there :)
Ah this sounds amazing then! I could start with a Jedi and Mandalorian then as those were the two I wanted the most to make, even though after writing my current avatar I kind of want to make a smuggler now haha. Okay, I have to take deeper look into the forum then to figure out stuff.

Also, I hope that mistakes in bios or anything isn't too much of an issue. I Roleplay for over 20 years, but I never delved into making character in Star Wars Universe, even if I know the lore quite well I would say.

The Jedi are very popular factions, I'm sure you're going to have lots of writers to RP with. There are a couple of Jedi factions here in Chaos, two of them belong to the Major Factions; New Jedi Order & Rimward Jedi Coalition. As for Mandalorians, we have The Enclave as the main group. I'm not really familiar with smuggler RPs here, perhaps some other people can help you with it.

Character Bios are not regulated in Chaos, so it's rarely an issue. You can always edit and add things to the bios. Cheers!

The Jedi are very popular factions, I'm sure you're going to have lots of writers to RP with. There are a couple of Jedi factions here in Chaos, two of them belong to the Major Factions; New Jedi Order & Rimward Jedi Coalition. As for Mandalorians, we have The Enclave as the main group. I'm not really familiar with smuggler RPs here, perhaps some other people can help you with it.

Character Bios are not regulated in Chaos, so it's rarely an issue. You can always edit and add things to the bios. Cheers!
I will throw additional question then. How is the topic of Character Art taken? Is it fine overall, as long artist stated it's not for taking/private, or nobody bats an eye on this here? What about AI Art, is it prohibited?

As long as the art you use follows the main rules (that it's appropriate really), you'll be fine. I only suggest not snatching commissioned art from people here on the site, or grabbing AI stuff directly off of other writer's character bios.

As long as the art you use follows the main rules (that it's appropriate really), you'll be fine. I only suggest not snatching commissioned art from people here on the site, or grabbing AI stuff directly off of other writer's character bios.
Oh, I have the stable diffusion on my PC so I was more thinking of training AI a little and "making" the art myself rather than just snatching someone snuff. And yeah, commissioned art from people here on the site I wouldn't do.

Ravy Ravy

Welcome to Chaos!
Thank you! <3

I was summoned by the word "Mandalorian" ;)

Ravy Ravy Very welcome to Chaos! Make yourself right at home. I see Yael Kandar Yael Kandar and Valery Noble Valery Noble are continuing their rivalry and beat me to the punch with answering questions. But they're right with the fact that non-human mandos are epic. T-visors fit all! So we look forward to seeing you around!
Thank you so much! My mirialan is already in the making! ^_^

Thank you! <3

Thank you so much! My mirialan is already in the making! ^_^

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom