Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hekler'Kok Defense Industries

Skipping happily into [member="Noah Corek"] 's place of business, Maple Harte's first question was to ask if she could have the G-36 Marksman variant in a metallic crimson, and then requested a special edition blaster pistol, mark one and two, then an SA-O85 rifle, and finally, one HK416 rifle with a thermal imaging scope attached.

[member="Noah Corek"]

I need to arm an awful lot of Whiphids. I need something straightforward, easy to maintain, and suitable for very big hands that have two fingers and a thumb. Do you have anything to recommend?

[member="Noah Corek"]

Embiggen the triggers and trigger guards, and that looks perfect. The weather resistance is a nice touch - Toola is our version of Hoth, after all. A couple hundred of these should do just fine, plus a good supply of basic ammunition.

[member="Noah Corek"]

Old friend I am here once again to spend obscene amounts of money on your fine items.

I am in need of outfitting 30 men at this point in time. I will need 24 suits of you HA-2 armor if possible 12 sets to be fitted for Cragmaloid sized individuals. I will also be in need of 6 RA-1 Armor's as well for standard human size.

For armaments I would like to purchase 2 Z-24 Rotary Blaster Cannons, 4 AUG Modular Blaster Systems, 2 Commando Blaster Rifles, 4 MWS-1's, 2 SR-2's, 2 A-V/S PC MK 1's, and 6 R-2's. For Side arms I would like 24 each of the P-2's and HK45 heavy blaster pistols. As well as a large stockpile of ammo to go with them all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom