Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hekler'Kok Defense Industries

[member="Noah Corek"]

As the proud winner of one custom weapon contract and one minor production weapons contract, here's what I need for the moment.

This.

Minor production lanvarok submission. Features:
  • Ammo capacity: 5 homing discs or at least 10 razor discs
  • Compartments for four separate toxins; for each shot, the wearer can fire without toxin, fire with a random toxin, or manually apply any combination of the toxins.
  • Cortosis not necessary, but you can cite this phrik dev thread for the lanvarok and the discs.
  • Whatever other little things and personal touches you feel like including, as long as they don't make the FJs try to chop the sub down to size.

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="Rogue"]

Edit: Background check done, order denied.

(OOC: Hey man sorry about this but Hekler'Kok doesn't sell to One Sith, Fringers or Primevals since the CEO, me, is both a Omegan and a Mandalorian, sorry about that.)

I will say now that this is a VERY large order.I need 150 suits of Hekler'Kok HA-1 Heavy Armor,150 Hekerl'Kok Z-24 Rotary Blaster Cannons,325 Hekler'Kok P-2 (Pistol-2),200 Hekler'Kok Tactical Mask Mark I,150 Hekler'Kok MA-1 Medium Armor,150 Hekler'Kok SAR-1 (Squad Automatic Rifle-1),25 Hekler'Kok AMR-1 (Anti-Materiel Rifle-1),25 Hekler'Kok PDW-1 (Personal Defense Weapon-1),and 25 suits of Hekler'Kok LA-1 Light Armor.

The credits will be transferred once I get confirmation of my order.Thanks for your time in advance and cheers!

~Growl

[member="Noah Corek"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom