Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heartbeat House & Boutique

OH, OH!

Can I get One Black Venus' Heartbeat Clothing Line Cocktail Dress, one pair of Heartbeat Heels, and two sets of Heartbeat Hair Pins and how much is it. I don't have a whole lot of money.

[member="Joza Perl"]

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

Approved!

[member="Jen"]

Approved, will set one aside for you...

[member="Laira Vereen"]

Sure thing, doll. Now I'm thinking that I should've used Heartbreak instead of Heartbeat ;)

I'm sure I don't know what you mean. :p

Would you be available for private lessons? Your place, not mine. My ship isn't big enough for dancing.

[member="Joza Perl"]

Marzena Vaas

M
[member="Joza Perl"]

Hello Ms. Perl,

I hope you are doing well! I would like to place an order for 5 x Stun Pearls. Also, is your Heatflex fabric available by the bolt?

Thank you! XO

Marzena

To Ms. [member="Joza Perl"],

Hey Ms. Perl, Bato Golden here. I was wondering if I could get a commission done? I hate to admit it, but I'm in need of a new suit, and unfortunately, I don't know half a credit's worth about brands or fabrics. An actress buddy of mine recommended your company, and though making men's stuff might be a bit out of your purview, I would really appreciate the help. She said you were the best, so I figured it was worth a shot.

While I know an embarrassingly large amount about fashion (I like looking good, sue me), I leave the general suit design, materials, and all that to you. Give it the works, something to turn heads, y'know?

And in a bit more of a traditional request, I'd like to order a few bottles of your MyShade Foundation. Seems like it could save me a lot of time before shoots.

I will of course, be paying for all this, though I understand the suit could be a bit pricey. Don't hesitate to contact me if you need to, and give me a shout when you have something in mind for the suit, if you do choose to make it. I'd be willing to work out a deal in exchange for a discount, as I'll probably be buying more of the foundation. It's just too useful.

Regards, Bato Golden

[member="Marzena Choi"]

Certainly! Are you working on a project?

//incoming message from: Heartbeat House

Greetings, Mr. [member="Bato Golden"]

Thank you for your interest in Heartbeat House. I'm glad to hear your appreciation in our color adjusting MyShade Foundation. Kindly provide us with your shade (samples are available upon request) and we'll forward your order for processing.

In regards to your request, I've always loved a challenge. I will need your measurements, and perhaps a general idea of your preferred style. You can send this information via the holonet, or if your so choose, we could set up a meeting a Heartbeat Boutique or any other appropriate venue.

Regards,

Joza Perl

\\end message

To Ms. [member="Joza Perl"],

I think an in person meeting would be easier. We could get the measurements done and see my shade all in one swoop. Plus, I've never been to Lianna. Could be fun.

Regards, Bato Golden

[member="Joza Perl"],

I've returned for more Heartbeat Heels - there is no such thing as too many shoes!

I would like to place an order for 5 pairs (A pair of ankle boots, a pair of sandals, a pair of pumps, a pair of mary janes, and a pair of heeled sneakers) and a bottle of covert colours in a nude shade.

A messenger bearing a HoloDisc emblazoned with the insignia of the royal palace of Naboo would arrive at the headquarters of Heartbeat House, addressed to one [member="Joza Perl"]. When played, a tall, slender woman, youthful in appearance and dressed in a modest regal attire would speak directly to the intended recipient. Should Joza be familiar at all with Naboo she may recognize Jamie as the newest anointed queen, otherwise the woman behind the hologram would make no mention of it herself.
q4moHRN.gif
Madame Perl,

Word of your work and establishment reaches far. I hope this message reaches you in good health and time. I have desire for several products of which I understand you produce. I have need of a new bangle, one which will accommodate three of your beautiful White Pearls, and three of your illustrious Black Pearls. Furthermore a single ring would compliment the new look, as would a brilliant pair of shoes, preferably gold in color.

My messenger will transfer all funds necessary to the account of your choosing.

I thank you for your time.

Jamie Pyne

The hologram flickered to the image of a young woman—tall and gorgeous with a spark of familiarity about her. Joza reclined in her chair, brows lifting in appreciation. It wasn’t often that someone took the time to send her a message by way of hologram, usually custom orders were done via text messaging or some sort of conference call if she was going corporation to corporation.

Jamie’s request would be quickly put through to production once the funds were transferred and proper sizing had been acquired—it wouldn’t do to have her toes pinch from one shoe size too small, would it? Joza replayed the message once more to jot down the order on a piece of flimsi, something nagging at the back of her mind until she paused to look up at the hologram. She knew she’d seen that face somewhere before, but now it had hit her and a bit of giddiness welled up in the pit of her stomach knowing that she was going to help outfit a queen!

[member="Jamie Pyne"] Approved

--

[member="Lyth Meran"] Approved

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom