Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heartbeat House & Boutique

[member="Junko Ike"]

Not sure what you mean by location, unless they're going to be staying outside of your new establishment? They're already trained and have their own outfits :) We can meet at any time!

[member="Undin Jaii Kryze"]

I'm going to need your full name. And you're requesting a dance class, yes? Not a performance?

[member="Joza Perl"] well I have a large place and do like having dancers who are comfortable in a variety of outfits including the holographic ones for performances.

We'll meet and you can get the payment while making sure their housing it more then adequate it shall be perfect.

[member="Joza Perl"]

Undin Jaii Kryze, with Kryze being an adopted name.

And yes, I am requesting a dance class, as I think it will help my fighting if I can be more agile.

Thank you for your quick response.

OOC:

Silly me! i read company or personal, and thought it was to choose one, and didn't even read what was before that, sorry.

Matreya

I would like to set up a few contracts (2) in their own individual threads. This in itself is beneficial for a tier upgrade if you need it as well. Either way, the reason being, one thread I would like to hire dancers to work full time at my company HomeLand. The second being I would like to have a contract of your best teaching some of the people that work for the aforementioned company.

Ie, I would like professionals, as well as too teach mine own people to be useful for the entertainment.

How does this sound?

[member="Undin Jaii Kryze"]

Approved, cleared with [member="Ikki Ike"]. Feel free to set up a thread with her!

OOC: No worries :)

[member="Aria Vale"]

All the more reason to sign up for classes today! ;)

[member="Valashu Elahad"]

I'm going to need more information on what your company does before we discuss contracts, if you could.

Matreya

Not a problem. Probably should have linked it. HomeLand is a restaurant chain. They provide good food and in house entertainment. Hence needing performers. As well the whole thing could always use more class. I have written each as in their own ways being top class, but never actually role played the entertainment portion. I think it would be fun to add some dancers.

[member="Joza Perl"]

[member="Joza Perl"]

[Communication with "Golan Arms"] {Security Protocol: Business TRUE}

>Message from Golan Arms "Owner" Neldar Poska

This Neldar. Hllo. Neldr buy to dnce ples. Wil pay wit slavs nd protectin an things

>Message from Golan Arms (Business Representative)

Greetings and sincerest apologies, Heartbeat House. My employer seems to have attempted to message you and make a request, but this was obviously in error. He is unintelligible when using the holonet. Please forgive this error.

- Golan Arms Representative

>Message from Golan Arms "Owner" Neldar Poska

NR JERME. NELDAR WNT DANC. Pleas request danc. An hr... Er... Beginr dance leson wit privat insterction an an hire prfrmer for danc please. Neldar nevr danc in whole life, Neldar desrv. Neldar fethin pays jerme but jerme karkin fleth derka. Neldar wnt prformer an instrctor the ManodLorian. Neldar just want danc, never get try things

- Neldar ye

>Message from Golan Arms (Business Representative)

... ... ... Greetings, Heartbeat House. Please excuse my last message, it was actually in error and I must appease my employer at this moment. My Employer wishes to acquire your services. He wishes one(1) class of the Dance Instruction I (Beginner) taught by the Mandalorian dancer, if possible. And he would also like a Performance session with her. We assure there will be no foul play. My employer states as an incentive, er... He will also... Free some slaves he has found, and send them on their way with currency to help them start. We conduct legitimate business and are accepted and trusted by many companies and services.

- Golan Arms Representative

Name: Neldar of Golan Arms
Intent: Private session; first a single performance, and then teach beginners moves one time
Location of Event: Golan Arms Mercenary Headquarters - Neldar's Office
Dancer(s) Requested: Scarlette Orion
Type of Dance: Classic
Do you agree to the *terms put forth by Heartbeat House?: Golan Arms agrees and also agrees to pay double in advamce to Heartbeat Dance up front to gaurantee dancer safety

Joza stared down at the message thread on her holomail inbox. Her fingers drummed at the border of the datapad, unsure of what to say. Dance? Slaves? They were giving her slaves? Joza's eyes narrowed. Heartbeat's second purpose was a well guarded secret that only a select few knew about.

>Message from Heartbeat House Owner Joza Perl to [member="Neldar Poska"] of Golan Arms

Thank you for your interest in our services. Perhaps it would be for the best interest of both parties if we were to meet face to face before any deals are made.

Regards,

Joza Perl

[member="Joza Perl"]

{Two messages intercepted from Golan Arms, sent at the same time}

>Golan Arms Representative

Thank you, these are agreeable terms. We will reapond when he have reached a decision on which of our representatives will meet you, when, and where.

Golan Arms

>Golan Arms Owner [Neldar Poska]

YES. THNKS HERTBEAT hUSSE. We cn meet at GADS cuz Neldar busy doing things for week yes. Neldar show Fancy Head pink Lady Neldara bst acheevment. Big BIG station, and fancy VIP rum for speshl people! Cordinats sent, yes. Look forward met!

>Golan Arms Representative

Greetings again, Heartbeat House, I have bad news. The last message sent from our employer was in error. Neldar has problems meeting in person with most women in general, and the location suggested may not be appropriate. We will get back to you, thank you

Golan Arms

>Golan Arms Owner [Neldar Poska]

Jerme. Neldar spok to jerme lst week bout dis kark. Neldar gon fire jermes derka karkin feth if JERME NO STOP GETTIN IN NELDAR BIDNESS. JERME, WE GON TALK, JERME GON RESPCT NELDAR. Or else Jerme no more get choclat ferfah. No more mesaages

Thnks Heartbeat Huss, please come at time sent with cords

~~Signal Terminated~~

Joza looked down as her datapad pinged again, brow arching at the dual responses. Trouble with women? Even if this didn’t turn out to be a profitable venture, the Zeltron’s natural curiosity was getting the best of her.

>Message from Heartbeat House Owner Joza Perl to [member="Neldar Poska"] of Golan Arms

I have no issues with the provided location. I look forward to meeting you.

Regards,

Joza Perl

Short, sweet and to the point.

[member="Joza Perl"]

Hi there, I'd like to order a bottle of both Heartbeat Faster and Heartbeat Slower, as well as a bundle of 10 hair pins. Will pay in full of course.

Alize's eyes lit up as she browsed Heartbeat House's HoloNet store, and squealed with delight when she saw that the company made heels that were actually comfortable to wear - something she simply knew she needed. And so, without wasting any more time, the Epicanthix-hybrid's expression turned serious as she placed her order. After all, shopping for wardrobe staples was not something to be made light of!

//To [member="Joza Perl"],

I am interested in purchasing a dozen Heartbeat Hair Pins, 2 bottles of Heartbeat Slower, and 5 pairs of Heartbeat Heels (a pair for warm weather, a pair for cold weather, 2 pairs of plain black pumps, and a pair for formal occasions).

Regards,
Alize Rosenheim//

With the easy part over, now came the hard part - waiting for her order to arrive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom