Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heading to Korriban

Well Rafeesh wants to head back to Korriban, to find out what happened there. (He has been nagging me for awhile now to go back to Korriban, it is incredibly annoying :p )
I was wanting to ask firstly if this was a good idea, second if anyone wants to tag along (future allies, enemies, and unrelated people), and thirdly if anyone would have suggestions as to what to make him do there, as he only wants to find out what has happened to Korriban.

I am pretty new to the site and will probably need guidance in OOC matters. So anyone want in?

Lira Dajenn

L
I believe the Jedi have taken up guard of Korriban and are ensuring that no Sith return, at least in major force. It's entirely possible to get onto the world, its a big planet after all.

However if you would like to sneak onto the world i'll gladly meet you in one of the tombs for a little chat...albeit it may not be friendly.

Just as a warning, the Republic controls Korriban. They may not take to kindly to you being there.
But I'll go with you, if you need someone. Just not on this character.

Alright, I'll tell Rafeesh that...
A minute later.
Rafeesh is really upset with that turn of events, he will probably have to figure a way onto the planet that doesn't involve his trying to attack a Republic base :lol: .

He will likely need to be smuggled in so [member="Nemene Talith"] and he may meet. ( *reads bio* which I look forward to :) )

[member="Strask Ak'lya"], I could use someone, maybe someone to keep Rafeesh in check. (he need to kept safe after all, a new galaxy for him he wouldn't last long without help *looks over at Rafeesh at other end of room* hope he doesn't see me type this) First though he will need to get hold of a ship, so any suggestions on that?

[member="Rafeesh"] I own.... three? Yeah, three that could do it. Although the Lethisk-class would probably be best, as the most provisions, and won't be as easily noted by the Republic.

Well I wouldn't want to take one off your hands without permission (Rafeesh might though, he's kinda like that), I would suggest that Rafeesh and your character meet up and come to an agreement of sorts. [member="Strask Ak'lya"] where would you like meet, if at all?

[member="Nemene Talith"] will do!

sabrina

I may join you, [member="Rafeesh"] and once I finshed a thread, I may be able get you on with out being noticed, problem after that is the jedi, sensing us.

Yah the Jedi will be interesting. Obviously Rafeesh will be very upset with that and will not take kindly to seeing Jedi. But then neither will the Jedi take kindly to seeing him so it is kind of an attack on sight I would guess.

Plan on setting this up when everybody who wants in is ready, wouldn't want to leave anyone out.

Strask can meet you anywhere convenient for you. I'm mostly in CIS space, but I can still move here and there. And he won't want to stick around on Korriban. Once you're there, I'll switch to [member="Saran Drast"], as she fits the theme a little more, and Strask wants to avoid as much "space wizardry" as he can.

heheh, yah that would be my guess. [member="sabrina"] and [member="Romeo Sin"] would you both like to come along on the same ship, or do you have alternate routes you plan on using?

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
Korriban is my homeworld, where I was born and later abandoned and I often return for solace to study the Sith and find peace there.

I've had a couple of run in's with other visitors there, so am always happy to be involved on the planet however you wish.

Wilhelm Rykal

W
I had planned to have Commander Rykal take a small Blackblade task-force to the planet by stealth frigate to conduct secret archaeological operations there. Perhaps a few of you could accompany him to ensure the mission goes smoothly?

[member="Asterion"]
[member="sabrina"]
[member="Rexus Drath"]
[member="Romeo Sin"]
[member="Rafeesh"]
[member="Strask Ak'lya"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom