Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heading to Korriban

Wilhelm Rykal

W
Of course, that'll be an obvious threat to the expedition, but Rykal's crafty. He won't come without you lot and a sizable force to protect the dig-site.
[member="sabrina"]

Well this is turning out to be quite a party full of people. Look forward to this! :)

[member="Commander Rykal"] I already have a ride, unless @Strask Ak'lva would rather go with Rykal. I am fine any which way, Rafeesh is also pretty fine as long as he gets to Korriban.

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
I'm happy to be met on Korriban, or come across you, rather than be part of an expedition. Being an Acolyte, I work only with my fellow Sith under Kara Vi'dreya, BUT if there are fellow Sith needing help on Korriban, I will be there if needed.

[member="Commander Rykal"] Maybe I can help with that, the details are still up the air.

[member="sabrina"] I trust you complete. Rafeesh will probably trust you but not incredibly so. He might attack you at any time if provoked, so don't antagonize him (just my suggestion). If he does attack, I'll make sure he doesn't kill.

[member="Asterion"] once we get there I would gladly meet as well. Lot of things to do on Korriban, for Rafeesh that is.

I know, but I just wanted to say that I never plan on Rafeesh beating you or anyone to the death at this point. Maybe when he is stronger.
(Got to run, Rafeesh is looking at me angrily. I think he read over my shoulder.... help.... ;) )

Eros

E
Thinking maybe instead of my alt Asterion, my Sith Order archer Eros could be better placed.

He's not a FU but more of a protector and guardian for Kara Vi'dreya and those in the Sith Order. He isn't an Acolyte, so could have more room for development.

[member="Ordo"] Oi! Some of us need to make a living....
(Scoots briefcase containing half a million credits recieved for Spynet operations under bed )

Well I would say it is about to time set up details, who is going with who, where they will land, and how they will pass the Republic, who from what I have heard own Korriban at the moment.
I'll head in with [member="Strask Ak'lya"] if he will still have me.

Alright so I will go down to the planet with Strask.

[member="Commander Rykal"], there are still plenty of other characters you could take with you to the surface. Anyone want to join him?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom