Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Haunting the Undead Gods

Call M3 Lttle Sun5h1ne
-by Ghost-
HblKsss.png

Objective: Obtain the Crytal Shards
Gear: Staff of the Damned / Talisman of the Witch / Magical Gems / Bow of Immolation / Hilt
Familiar: Archimedes
Tags: Adeline Noctua Adeline Noctua / Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr / Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru

Demonsgate was a volcanic, arid planet where the tongues of flames were known to reach out and engulf the non-essential passer-by carbon-based form into piles of unrecognizable ash. The planet boasted high temperatures, and the most violent and active volcanoes in the galaxy: prepped to erupt and spew its contents upon the face of those daring to tread without pause upon it's rocky and unforgivable terrain.

Very few willing souls: outside archeologists, paleontologists, zoologists, and the occasional treasure hunter came to the planet for profit or documentation. It was a desolate planet to explore, with most of its water source bred underground; and not easily obtainable. The planet, if it was possible to boast, currently held the highest mortality rate among those thrill seekers: claiming annually a death rate of two thousand per year. And the planet held many caves, some open: some hidden for reasons only known to the planet.

It was among these caverns, some have claimed with swollen tongues, that shards of broken crystals lie strewn about. But, according to legend, these crystals held madness, lunacy, misery, and an unnatural affiliation to death amongst their sheer and glean beauty. To hold a shard was to sacrifice oneself unwilling. However, these shards once jig-sawed together by through the insane mental capacity of an individual could, should, and would unlock an ability in tune with their mental fortitude of life. Though like the planet these crystals called heaven, they too were unpredictable. They could grant one's darkest desire or cheating them to drooling and babbling husks. And there was the marriage to the Force's Dark Side.

Regardless, for all the dangers these shards possessed: the surviving locals referenced the crystals when completely puzzled together as: Undead Gods. With regards to the lack of understanding to religion amongst the galaxy, one uncertainty was clear: Dead or Alive, the Gods killed. Especially the dead ones. I's not sure how the crystals obtained such a diabolical name: but to a necromancer and worshipper of everything death, it was a fitting name to say the least.....

...And the story begins....

I have a possessed disposition of bad luck, if it could happen, it will unnaturally happen to me. This is probably a statement of fabrication I've created to satisfy my crashing here as an ambassador and scholar in which I hoped to study the mysteries of the planet. I didn't crash, personally, it was my pilot. I think he was gripped by seizure or heart attacked, I'm not doctor (I've dissected enough, I should be by now). One thing is absolute, I didn't kill him Mr. Officer (he was already dead when I found him). Now my conundrum was this: I was here to find some mysterious and magical shards whilst meeting my "fellow archeologists." And I'm starting to believe I missed my LZ.

It seemed he had impressed the Sangnir that had been with Adeline at Korriban, only Bogan knew if that was a good thing, but it seemed he had been invited out to another quest to be led by the mysterious and likely far elder, Darth Moskvin. Apparently too would another familiar face be joining them, his rather strained acquaintance, Lady Tremiru. Malum sitting against the wall of the Lochris could only wonder why it seemed that his life had been taken over by Sangir of late, Alisteri, Alina, Moskvin, and of course, Adeline. He could only hope that they were not analogous to carrion, for he sorely hoped he was not a corpse to be pecked at and worn away.

He shook his head to remove those rather morbid thoughts, there was likely no greater reasoning for it, no great conspiracy or anything of that sort. Indeed, it had been him that had desired to learn more of the Sangnir, it only made sense to endeavor to acquaint himself with as many as possible. And what a varied bunch they had been thus far, Alisteri was likely the friendliest of them all, with Alina seemingly to be the far opposite, though in saying that she was not cold, indeed Malum would rather have said she seemed to be simmering, Adeline... was a whole different can of worms when it came to his thoughts, she was as shy as she was joyous, beautiful as she was dangerous, and as a spectre, to his heart, as she was to his mind. At some point it would come to a head, he knew, but he was content to keep that day as far away from him as he could. That finally left Darth Moskvin, likely one of if not the youngest of Sith Lords that he knew of, at least physically, only Bogan knew if she was much older, as the Sangnir tended to be. There was not much to say if he considered the matter greatly. She seemed aloof, kind enough, though rather introspective, perhaps introspective enough to rival him, Malum gave a quiet chuckle at that, but, further than that, Malum did sense some darkness within her. That was perhaps unhelpful considering they were all Sith, but it was further than that, indeed it seemed that for most the darkness centred calm within them, able to be swirled as the user wished, for her... it stood unstably, as if it was teetering on the edge of a cliff, along with most of her.

Still, she was the Sith Lord, he was not about to bring up such concerns. At least not while he was but a simple apprentice.

Other than that, it was rather interesting that the woman had a bond with her raven, one that seemed to be beyond master and pet, if her constant looks of consideration towards the bird were any indication. He, unfortunately, could not recall the name of the bird from their last, interaction, Archidermus, perhaps? Archagathus? Perhaps he would relearn it today.

Well until the others arrived, Malum tilted his head back on the metal hull of his starfighter and rested his eyes. They were here for a rather particular kyber crystal, if he recalled his limited instructions correctly. He was rather fine with his two blades, but he wondered if it may indeed be time for an upgrade, he did have the other crystal from Eliad after all, the one which seemed to call out to him. Two new sabres could do him well.

Well he would soon find out if he would have the chance, he supposed.

Darth Moskvin Darth Moskvin Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru

Inqusitorious_Div.png

"You've certainly been getting around, haven't you? Acolyte of the Snake."

Alina spoke from a distance, arms crossed over her chest. Leaned against the lightpike that was her weapon for the day. Her gaze stayed ever narrowed on Malum as he left his ship, glaring just as much as she was studying. It seemed she was right to keep an eye on him.

Even the Triumative was curious where he'd go.

"You still acting like a creep?"

Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr | Darth Moskvin Darth Moskvin

uO90OdPZcLbkINLLRQgncsLMmeQye5CH8ZOIsF5VYBIpPwt9iihTCQG_DOlV-LA0vHG4-smEWQZM3BVDnd9B0kvFjccrEPsRaCHX_wTKCDQEVVhykDq5IXznMHN7jLNsk8mbXNtLJMgCxE3J-KpCV7PbisAMEa-uQPtmMSeq8HvydWcrHH969P95bk2dDw

kV9Ok41ybS04yqG87LfIRclVLK4H4CO8S75nG8do-1zeRBO-gUalWzEVPtkTxI8vPnKEWqkDsh84ln9BYPJWudKM0jnpHsTvoDb3ZXRYPaOOxu8dYr8ZlC0XlPuwBhmd7z5due5dD4Xy2Iz5v6WsYB0vBOnq3qAYxVot7bNrLXhSANx9eRcyk2Nm-7u6aA

Equipment | In Bio
Location | Demonsgate
Tag | Darth Moskvin Darth Moskvin Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru

Thanks to her recent strides within the circle of Eternalists, Adeline had received a new ship thanks to Lord Empyrean. As her cloaked ship came in to land, it even masked her force... As far as any would know, Adeline was a ghost until she wanted herself to be known. As the craft landed it would uncloak to show itself, the craft being known as one that is given to Eternalist lords or lower ranking Eternalists that had proved themself to Empyrean.

Soon, Adeline steps out from the craft as it powered down.. This place was awful! The heat! Her pale skin was not a fan at all, she much prefered darker places with a cooler atmosphere.

"And so we meet again, Lady Moskvin."

The proper, petite lady gives the older Sangnir a curtsy before turning her attention to the other two who were here already.. Oh my was she late?

"Malum, Alina."

She also gives them a curtsy to show respect.

L8J730U0JCXkRN2jDY_vm8aRCZWFxKVBzpvaB3hcf7tuC2oIvaAzl9gKEN2ZTpzNRrTF-NYJcX_2OvE_34Fa1I6Q55kDnTo1plD9rt5qk0Ujv5pDIgrBDTx90eJNWJ2duFiMWpnoL9uKe2rGq-Ii_WaMk4GSb7KVrnJRz7knrfiA1lzBdLH5rwEDCbBcaw

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom