Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy News With Bad Delivery

Totally fluent, huh? He could fake that, eventually. It would probably take him a few months, maybe even a couple of years, but even perfect fluency wasn't impossible in that amount of time. He smiled a little bit tiredly, squeezing her hand again.​
"I can do that... But you should learn some Cheunh, too. Harder for people to listen in if they don't know what we're saying."
That wasn't as urgent, but it still seemed like a good idea.​
[member="Rawnie Tal'verda"]​

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
His answer surprised her. In a good way. She smiled again, moved to wrap her arms around him, pull him into a tight embrace.

"I will! I promise! I've been catching a few things already, I think. If I can learn Huttese, I see no reason why I can't learn Cheunh."

And they would both teach their children what they knew. She'd make sure they knew Mando'a and he could teach them Cheunh. What a fascinatingly bilingual little family they would make.

[member="Doctor Azure"]

Huttese, huh? Seemed like a lot of people knew the language of those slugs. He did too, considering it was kind of an important trade language. That would've been another obvious suggestion, except that it was more than likely that many Mandalorians knew Huttese. He hugged her as tightly as she squeezed him, grinning teasingly.​
"Cheunh involves a lot of weird movements with your mouth that Huttese doesn't. I wonder if you're up to it."
[member="Rawnie Tal'verda"]

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
Rawnie couldn't help but snicker. Weird mouth movements, hm? Her tongue as well?

"Aww, come on, Cyar'ika," she purred, close to his ear, "You already know the things I can do with my mouth."

Maybe he needed another demonstration?

[member="Doctor Azure"]

Lor's grin turned a little crooked as Rawnie whispered in his ear. Feeling sick certainly hadn't robbed her of any of her ability to tease. His hand tickled her side a little bit as he answered.​
"Beyisr gotal'ur sarcahye, Rawnie."
If she wanted him to learn Mando'a, he was going to start teasing her in that language, too. Fun, fun, fun.​

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
Oh. She blushed. Damn it. He'd gotten to her again. She wanted to make him blush too. It was only fair. She smirked, raised an eyebrow.

"You aren't wrong, Cyar'ika," she purred, lowering herself to her knees in front of him, "You know I am a very dedicated student..."

Her hands trailed down his body as she went to her knees. Down. down, down. He asked for it...

[member="Doctor Azure"]

The grin on Lor's face brightened as he watched Rawnie blush, but then it faded into a slightly confused expression as his face blushed purple. Oh, wow... It was kind of obvious why she was kneeling in front of him, but he hadn't expected it. There was the faint feeling of nails biting into his leg, but that was okay. The surprise felt wonderful...​
-fade to black-​

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
And then it was done. Rawnie rose to her feet again, wiping the corner of her mouth with the back of her hand. He would not doubt her again. And if he did, then she would just have to demonstrate again.

"Well then, was that enough practice?"

[member="Doctor Azure"]

Lor would've kissed her, except, well... no. But she'd gone and got him riled up. As it was, he pulled her close enough to whisper in her ear.​
"Maybe we should forgo further practice and just roll back up in our bedsheets."
A small smirk returned back to his face. These days staying on the ship were fun.​

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
Mmm. So he did like that. Rawnie smiled looking back at the bed.

"You know, this is how I got pregnant in the first place..."

Not that they could get pregnant again just yet. What damage could be done was already done.

[member="Doctor Azure"]

Lor's smile softened a little bit as he looked at Rawnie.​
"Sure, but once we get you some of that seaweed, that's not exactly a horrible thing."
He squeezed her hand and gently led her back out to the couch before giving her a kiss on the neck.​

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
Very true. She'd be okay after, right? What ever. She only had one thing on her mind now and that was him and the adorable sounds he made when he was in ecstasy. He was so cute when she had him pinned under her...

"I love you lor'ika," she sighed as he led her back to the couch, "...I suppose this means drinking is out of the question for me for a while, isn't it? "

She really wished she knew where that thought came from...

[member="Doctor Azure"]

Lor gently pulled Rawnie with him as he sat on the couch, letting out a little sigh for her benefit. He leaned on her shoulder and squeezed her.​
"Yeah, pretty much. If it makes you feel any better, I don't drink much when you're around, anyway."
The Chiss held his fiancee, pulling the blanket on the couch over them again. Sharing their warmth. It didn't really occur to him to wonder why Rawnie was asking about alcohol. She didn't usually drink with him, but he knew she did on occasion.​

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
"I don't know what made me think of that," she said thoughtfully, "Maybe because when you drink, I want to drink with you to keep you company..."

Yeah, honestly, that was her only reason for drinking. That and to escape from something unpleasant. After she and Malcom broke up, she drank herself to sleep for weeks. One whole glass of rum a night, and she was out like a light. Yeah, Rawnie didn't have nearly the tolerance she should have.

"Sorry, Lor. But look on the bright side! In a few months we'll be too busy to drink."

Not really a brightside. She meant it as a joke, even if it was true.

[member="Doctor Azure"]

Lor chuckled a little bit.​
"The only time you managed to keep me company drinking was the first day we met. You almost fell asleep on me."
That'd been the last time he'd been to Chroma Zed, too. The first place he'd enjoyed living. That bothered him a little bit. Not a subject to bring up with Rawnie, though. Especially not after promising to follow her through whatever she needed to do on Mandalore.​
"But, yeah, I guess being the husband of the clan leader is a bit too time consuming for me to be drinking. 'Cept maybe if Zandra's around. Impossible to talk to her without drinking, sometimes."

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
Ah. Yes. Her mother. The lovable clan alcoholic. And probably the most brutal hand to hand combatant in the northern hemisphere. If her hair didn't give away her echani heritage, Zandra's moves certainly did. No mando in their right mind would go into a fight without any armor or weapons. But Zandra did. And she won. Often.
Rawnie did respect her for it.

"Ah yes. Buir. Drink with her all you want. Nobody else does."

She shook her head, leaning heavily on her fiance as they sat together under the blanket.

"But I am not talking about the clan for once. I was referring to the baby."

[member="Doctor Azure"]

It hadn't really occurred to Lor that raising a baby would take up pretty much all of his and Rawnie's time. He'd understood that they'd probably be teaching Galaar everything, but that hadn't struck him as something that would take up much more than a few hours a day. But then there was actual parenting. That wasn't something the Chiss had any reference material for.​
"I have literally no clue what it'll take to raise a kid."

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
He really had no clue, did he? That actually surprised Rawnie somewhat at first. Then she really thought about it. It actually made sense that he wouldn't know anything. When would he have ever been around babies? Rawnie had been around plenty in her time however. They said it took a village to raise a child, well, that was most certainly true for the Tal'verda clan. No mother was on her own. New babies were cared for by multiple people- the father, grandparents, any siblings, but also neighbors stepped in, and friends. Everyone had a hand in raising every child.
However, that did not mean the parents were free to run off without helping.

"During the first month after the baby is born, I will need to recover and I will need to be on hand when its time to feed Galaar. The first month is always the hardest on everyone."

She nuzzled his cheek, trying to reassure him. Last thing she needed was for him to get cold feet now.

"Don't worry. You'll learn what there is to know little at a time. It's not that complicated."

[member="Doctor Azure"]

Lor closed his eyes a little bit as Rawnie shifted closer to him under the blanket. Of course, it should've occurred to him as a doctor that the most obviously time-consuming part of having a newborn baby would be the feeding. It did occur to him, though, that those first few months were the time that his help with the actual management of the village would be needed.​
"So, that'd be the time you'd need me to stick around and help in the village, too... I can do that for sure."

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
She was glad he understood. No protests from him. He took responsibility without question. Very mature. Of all the people in the Galaxy, it made her glad she chose him for a mate.

"My brother should be able to give a hand too, assuming he doesn't ditch the clan when I challenge him."

That... seemed possible. She would hate for that to happen. It was the one thing that made her hesitate. She did not want to hurt him. She never wanted to hurt him. He was her brother. She had to protect him. He was so kind, gentle. It made him a target. It was why she had to take over.
She hoped her worry didn't show on her face too much.

[member="Doctor Azure"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom