Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy News With Bad Delivery

Lor, of course, had the 'kiss the bride' bit covered. As far as he was concerned, they might as well have been married since the day he'd promised her a ring. He didn't pull away when he stopped kissing Rawnie. He simply hugged and held her, taking in all the things he always did. Her warmth, her smell, her hair, her hands. Everything.
"I know that doesn't exactly make it official... But the two of us should've just gotten married that day we were lying in the snow."
[member="Rawnie Tal'verda"]

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
His words surprised her. She thought he wanted a more official wedding. She thought he wanted to be married on his home world. She still only knew a little bit about his family, his home, the place he grew up. And she'd already shown him everything he needed to know.

"Do you... not want to get married on Csilla anymore?" she asked slowly, "Because if that's the case, all we need for a Mandalorian wedding, really, is a witness."

[member="Doctor Azure"]

"No, I want to get married on Csilla, at least so my sister can enjoy it too. I'm just getting some stuff off my chest, is all."
The idea of simply getting married without anybody to bother them appealed to Lor, and he knew Serenna or Zandra would've jumped at the idea, but there was a little bit of him that wanted to show off how happy he was. He didn't care who had a problem with it. He and Rawnie would be together for as long as their lifespans held out.​
[member="Rawnie Tal'verda"]​

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
Rawnie nodded in response. Truth was, she didn't much care how this did it, as long as they did it. They had a baby on the way now, and while nobody in the village would care about her having a bastard child or two, she did care a little.

"You should talk to your sister then," she sighed, running a finger up his chest, "explain the situation. Stress the importance of speed in this."

[member="Doctor Azure"]

Lor teasingly poked Rawnie in the thigh and kissed her on the nose.​
"If I do that right now, I think poor Serenna's girl crush for you will multiply by a lot, visahot."
He pulled the blanket that was lying on the floor over them and gave his fiancee another kiss.​
"I can't blame her, though."

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
She giggled at that. She would be her sister-in-law. And his mother would be-
She let that train of thought derail right there. She'd never met the woman, and Lorane seemed determined to keep it that way. There was a reason for that and Rawnie wasn't sure she wanted to find out.

"So, Doctor," she teased, nuzzling him, "Can I count on you to take good care of me?"

[member="Doctor Azure"]

Lor smirked as Rawnie nuzzled him, letting his finger trail down her back.​
"Only if you ask nicely, Miss Frost Cat."
The teasing. Another thing he loved about her. No matter how he was feeling, she could make him want to hold her.​

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
"Please?"

Rawnie was not one to beg. Ever. If she wanted something, she was usually pretty good at just taking it. Even saying 'please' was something special. She listened closely to his heartbeat as he ran his finger up and down her spine. They didn't have very much longer to be alone. Soon they'd have a little one to care for. She wanted to take advantage of the time they had while they had it now.

[member="Doctor Azure"]

Lor's hand slipped under Rawnie's shirt as he pulled her into the same sort of kiss that usually preceded their rolling around in bed. He understood as well as she did the kind of urgency that was surrounding this time. It would only be so long before she was too far along to get so physical, and after the baby was born, they'd have to wait a while before they went back to the frequency they had now.​

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
Each second was a treasure. From here on out, every single moment she could spare would be spent with him. She wasn't going to be like her mother. She wasn't going to leave the ones she loved behind. She wasn't going to leave Lor alone if she didn't have to. She was going to spend their time together as richly as possible. Simply because, you never knew what the future had in store.

"I love you, Lor'ika," she sighed, breaking away from the kiss for only a moment. Then she rolled over on top of him as the lust silenced any other thought she might have,

-fade to black-

[member="Doctor Azure"]​

A couple of hours later, Lor was awoken from his light dozing by the cute little snores Rawnie sometimes had. He nuzzled her cheek and put his lips near her ear so he could whisper.​
"Y'know, you're going to have to try and eat if we're going to do this."
He could cook for her, or at least find something she could keep down. He was a doctor, after all, and almost her husband. It was his job.​

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
His voice woke her. She was so sleepy. Why did he have to wake her up? She lay almost on top of her fiance, on the couch, almost entirely nude under the blanket. Very comfortable. Why did he have to bother her with promises of food? Didn't he know how incredibly hungry she was? It was cruel. She'd never be able to keep it down.
But damn it all, she wanted to try.

She opened one eye and looked up at him.
"....Feed me."

[member="Doctor Azure"]

Lor chuckled a little bit at the way Rawnie responded to him. He sat up, holding his sleepy lady up to his chest while he put the sleeves of the shirt she'd been wearing back on her arms. He managed to pull some shorts on, and let her be sleepy in the living room while he went to go make something involving meat and toast. After a couple of minutes, he came back out and put a small plate of food on the coffee table next to the couch.​
"Alright, visahot. All ready for you."

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
She was so dead tired, she literally let her fiance dress her. Not uncommon for mornings. Rawnie was far from a morning person and he knew it. It was only when fresh food was set down almost in front of her face that she opened her eyes completely. Then she slowly started to rise, buttoning the front of her shirt one by one.

"Thanks, Cyar'ika," she murmured, "You're my hero."

...Then she dug into the plate. No mercy was shown to the poor defenseless breakfast. It was a slaughter.

[member="Doctor Azure"]

Lor sat back down next to Rawnie and put his arm around her. Wow, had she cleaned up that food fast. She must've been hungrier than he thought. He gave her another little squeeze and smiled at her.​
"Well, visahot... We've got a whole day to relax. Anything specific you wanna do?"

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
She stared at the empty plate for a full thirty seconds.
Please don't get sick. Please don't get sick-

Nope. She rose to her feet and without another word, ran to the bathroom again.

Well. Breakfast was nice while it lasted.

[member="Doctor Azure"]

Lor walked over and sat down next to Rawnie in the bathroom again, holding her hair out of the way like always. When she was done, he pulled her into a hug and sighed, just sitting there. Then another idea popped into his head.​
"I know it tastes disgusting, but you wanna see if warm milk helps at all?"

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
She shook her head at his suggestion. She wiped her eyes on the back of her sleeve. Ugh. She wouldn't feel so awful if she didn't cry every time.

"S-sorry," she stuttered, trying to climb to her feet to wash up in the sink, "after you worked so hard to bring me breakfast..."

[member="Doctor Azure"]

Lor helped Rawnie up off the floor and pushed her hair out of her eyes again. He felt awful for her. Even if she'd been able to eat just a little, it would've been better than this.​
"I wish there was something I could do to help."
He really didn't mind staying up all day trying to figure out what to do about this, as long as she ended up feeling better.​

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
She sniffled as she went to the sink, washing her face, gargling mouthwash, cleaning her teeth. Such a gross side effect of the pregnancy, but one she'd seen often among the other women in the village. It was common. Normal. But most women could at least keep something down...

"I'm just worried about the baby now," she said shakily, leaning over the sink, "If I can't eat...."

[member="Doctor Azure"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom