Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy News With Bad Delivery

Lor snorted a little bit at the mention of Corrin. The guy hadn't even deigned to meet him all the time he'd been on Mandalore.​
"Rawnie, but it seems possible that he's already ditched the clan. How likely is it that he's just suddenly not there whenever we're around?"
He sighed again and nuzzled Rawnie back, just to show that he wasn't really angry.​
"Sorry... I just don't like it when things like that happen. Can you still take over if he's not there to challenge you?"
[member='Rawnie Tal'verda']

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
The blonde went completely silent. Corrin? Ditch the clan? He would never! Would he? Just up and leave? He had never had much in the way of leadership skills, but he had determination. He was brave. Stupid, sure, but brave. He once stuck away on their mothers ship one time to go hunt down their father. Of course, mother brought him right back, but Rawnie herself had never thought to do that. He loved this clan. He loved the people. He wouldn't-

But then... After their father disappeared, he had been changed...

"If he is already gone, then the clan is mine already. I... I really hope you are wrong, Lorane."

[member="Doctor Azure"]

Lor hugged Rawnie a little bit closer to his chest. Although he was hoping that it was just him venting over old bits of anger, there was a sinking feeling in his gut that told him he was right. The reason Corrin hadn't been there to welcome or see them off at all was that he'd simply left. Whether it was to look for Calico, or because he was weak, or because of any number of other possible reasons didn't matter.​
"Me too, Rawnie. As much as I want you to have an easy time of it... I really hope that's not how it happens."
[member="Rawnie Tal'verda"]

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
If he was gone for good, someone would have told her! Right? They wouldn't just allow her to worry for him like that! Damn it. If he wasn't at least there for her wedding, she'd be heart broken. He was her blood. He should be there. He should meet Lorane. Rawnie just knew he'd like him. And his little niece or nephew too! He needed to know he was going to be an Uncle...

"I need to find him."

[member="Doctor Azure"]

Lor looked at Rawnie as comfortingly as he possibly could. He knew what it was like to lose family members, but the relationship between siblings was different from that of a parent and child. Compared to losing her father and now, possibly, her brother? The Chiss felt like he'd gotten off easy with no real dead family until his adopted father.​
"I'll ask Zandra first... But then, yes... We'll find him."
[member="Rawnie Tal'verda"]

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
She gave a silent nod. Rawnie always worried about her big bother, even when she was younger. He was always seeing weird things, chasing ghosts, hearing things that nobody else could... He may be her older sibling, but Rawnie felt an obligation to protect him. He was special. The families gifted little snowflake. A treasure. And she was simply his protector.

[member="Doctor Azure"]

Lor felt himself yawning a little bit as he held Rawnie, now. His voice came out in a sleepy mumble.​
"Don't worry, Rawnie. He's a fighter in his own right... And he's got his advantages, if he knows how to use them. You trust me to come home okay, and I'm not even a magician."
He nuzzled her as he dropped off to sleep, cutting off the rest of what he was going to say. But he could usually trust his fiancee to get the point of whatever he was saying. She understood him better than he could've possibly hoped for.​
[member="Rawnie Tal'verda"]​

Rawnie Tal'verda

Tal'Verda Aliit'buir
He was right. Corrin was a Tal'verda. He may be weaker than her, but he was still strong. He was Calico's only son. And he as a space wizard. Those were practically invincible.

"Yeah, you're righ-"

He was asleep. She cut herself off immediately, unwilling to wake him. He was so cute when he was asleep. Smiling, she pulled off his glasses and set them carefully aside. Then she gave him a little kiss on the forehead and pulled the blankets up over both of them.

"Good night, Lor'ika."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom