Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hakora Feanor/Darth Valdra

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

I can do this all night

3122910_1357468643278.32res_385_300.jpg

[member="Gerion Ardik"]

Here I was told you were inactive (assuming you are the only one) seems not, mate. Though to be perfectly honest, there are many of the same avatars on here and no face claims to be made. Plus, seeing your bio, content and position I highly doubt we will ever cross paths. As an Echani character I am very limited by what pictures I can use.

[member="Snowflake"]

I have honestly been on this site for a year and this thread was the first I saw him. I even did an hour long search to see if this avi was taken. Now I just chalk it up to a Silara/Avalore situation. While having two avatars are frowned upon, it isn't a rule and I don't see us ever crossing paths. Plus, tell me that doesn't look like the perfect picture for a Echani Sith with a classy, but dark demeanor?

[member="Snowflake"]

Oh, my mistake, I know some people do not like it, but honestly for what I am making Valdra into this picture is perfect. Plus, Jason Issacs has always been one of my favorite actors, but more for his role in the patriot and peter pan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom