Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hakora Feanor/Darth Valdra

Abigail

A
Your turn to dark interested me a bit, but considering I was out of commision a while, I feel I cannot judge

[member="Reaku Ansetus"]

Correction, his turn to the Sith :p He isn't a dark side user, he uses the dark side, but as a Grey. He turned to the Sith because of his falling out with Vitae Alliance and how they treated him and because unlike the "good" factions, One Sith is actually doing things.

[member="Reaku Ansetus"]

Depends on how you mean? He is both and neither, he is Valerian. Basically a mutation that makes him a good fighter, strong in the force and defaulty grey making it harder for him to sway ether way, but then that is where it ends and begins a butt ton of weaknesses. Some of his weaknesses make him an unlikable person in character haha.

[member="Darth Valdra"]

Hakora (as a Padawan) reminded me of a young anakin, which isn't necessarily a good thing. However I still enjoyed RPing with him in the Grey and around that time.
It seems everytime I go on LOA you get a promotion, and I see that Hakora has developed quite well to suit his new ranks.
Overall I like the character; and love the playby.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]
Hey big boy

31367.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom