Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Species Gundanbard

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Name: Gundanbard
  • Designation: sentient
  • Origins: Unknown regions, Mar'Zambul
  • Average Lifespan: 120 years
  • Estimated Population: Inter-planetary
  • Description: Gundanbard's are large creatures, humanoid, with usually red skin color. They are very aggressive they will attack you with no hesitation. They are only worried about one thing, war. The Gundanbard have a powerful connection to the force and force sensitive Gundanbard are highly respected, as for non Gundanbard force users are seen as fakes and are given the most painful deaths.
PHYSICAL INFORMATION
  • Breathes: Type-1 (Breathable atmosphere)
  • Average Height of Adults: 6' 8"
  • Average Length of Adults: N/A
  • Skin color: Red mainly, orange, grey, blue, Black, brown, and others.
  • Hair color: none
  • Distinctions: Gunanbard's are much larger, stronger, and over all physically superior than humans. Males are larger while females are smaller.
  • Races:
  • 6142d8805bfcc4cd7f31a5d4a195fc2f52fc7aa1_00.jpg
-Aul-dual: these are the military leaders, and great warriors, they have grey skin.
  • rishav-siddhanta-orc-6.jpg
-Skri-naban: these are the most intelligent of the Gundanbard race, they have blue skin.
  • latest
-Trins-Gul: these are the chieftains and shamans. They have black skins.
  • 0c46a532115409a0e9ba1691ec21d09d.jpg
-Gundanbard tur: These are the most common Gundanbard, they make up the soilders, working-class, and other roles.

• Force Sensitivity: low
Strengths:
  • They are physically superior to most spiecies
  • Their skin is scaly and hard giving them extra protection
Weaknesses:
  • Most Gundanbatd's are not very intellectual in ways of philosophy and modern ideals
  • Honor clouds most Gundanbard's judgment
CULTURE
  • Diet: carnivore
  • Communication: Spoken: Gardak
  • Technology level: Technology isnt as advanced as most tech
  • Religion/Beliefs: Xarnagism
  • General behavior: they are aggressive warriors, who will kill whoever's in there way
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Acording to their beliefs Gundanbard's were created from fire by the war god Jendu, and their purpose is to conquer all of the galaxy. The spiecies was slow to develop Technology, and when they did it wasnt very advanced. With less modern technology they stayed within there own region, not going too deep into space.

Historical Events
  • Time of chaos- The Gundanbard tribes were at constant war with eachother.
  • The first Valundor- Civil war ended when the first Valundor, king of the Gundanbard united the tribes.
  • Gundanbard wars- Under the rule of the Valundor, the Gundanbard tribes raged war with the nearby systems.
  • Gundanbard civil war- When a Valundor died with no air, and with the tribes not agreeing to go to ritual combat, civil war broke out.
  • Unification- A warrior shaman of clan Ulsor defeated all other tribes, to become the new Valundor.

Last edited:

Zak Dymo

Z
Varloc Varloc

I'll be conducting this review for you. I just have a few points before this should be ready to stamp.

1. Origins.

Origins: Unkown regions

Please link Unknown Regions here.

2. Force Sensitivitiy.

Force Sensitivity: some

If you refer back to the template, your options here are Force Dead, Rare, Low, Standard, High, or All. The descriptions from the template are below. Since you said "some", I would assume you mean that this should be Low -- but over to you for that.

[*]Force Sensitivity: [ Force Dead (members of this species are Force Dead with the bonuses and drawbacks inherent to that. Ex. Yuuzhan Vong.), Non-Sensitive (no members of the species are FS), Rare (very few members are FS. Ex. Hutts), Low (Some members are, but many are not), Standard (Some are, some are not, it is neither common nor uncommon), High (Many of its members are sensitive to the Force. Ex Humans, Twi’leks, etc), All (Every single member is born sensitive to the Force, but lack training. Ex. Neti, Vahla). For Force Dead and All Force Sensitive Species, see the Species Rules for guidelines before submitting. ]

Those are my thoughts. Please tag me when you have completed any edits.

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Varloc Varloc

For the most part this looks pretty good. There is one particular issue I do need your help with. Looking through the image credits you have linked, I am not finding the images you used for:
  • Aul-dual: I did manage to track down the original artist, and I can tell you the image credit you have listed for this one is not correct. Please use this link here.
  • Gundanbard tur: I also managed to track down the correct link for this image as well. You can find it here.
If you could swap these out for me that would be awesome! In the future if you find an image you like, I would suggest tossing it into tineye.com to see if you can actually track down the original artist. Sometimes you don't, but in this case I found them both in five seconds, and in the case of the red goblin, it was the only result.

I say this simply because in regards to image credit we are ensuring our best to make sure that original artists do get the credit for their work wherever possible!

Thanks!

Tag me when you get these edits made and I will give it another look!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom