Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guess who's back (back again)

Howdy howdy chums, as a fair few of you guys probably know, I have had a pseudo-hiatus from the site for a while, partially as a result of losing my muse for a bit, but largely as a result of needing to work on my university dissertation. Now that I've finished up with university, i'm looking to make a bit of a return to the site and to more active roleplaying. As such, I need more folks to thread with!

I'm fairly open to any sort of ideas ranging from big campaigns down to small personal stories, and i'm more than happy to tag along and help out with other character's development threads if you're looking for someone to share the void of space with. Though, as a few ideas, definitely feel free to hit me up if you are;
  • A former GA lad still looking for that Supreme Commander who ran off with your money (looking at you, [member="Coren Starchaser"])
  • A Sith/First Order member looking to hunt down one of the old GA's government heads
  • A Mandalorian still upset about that one time I nuked Myrkr
  • [member="Koda Fett"]
  • Anyone really, who's looking for a new ally/enemy/someone to play Pazaak with
  • [member="Koda Fett"].
If you're interested, don't hesitate to hit me up here or on discord, i'm keen to get back to it. :D

[member="Aryn Teth"]

What Ally said, especially after I helped build your lightsaber. How rude :p

Welcome back to the site though dude! I was actually thinking that I hadn't seen you around much the other day.

Rick Kaloo

R
[member="Aryn Teth"]

What Coren said, I'm looking for the Supreme Commander's money as well after what happened to my old fleet

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom