Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guess The Future of the Character Above You

So, a funny game i recently came up with that i thought might get some traction here. I wanted to make a 'Fortune Telling' type of game where members reply with a guess or what not on what the character above them may do in the future or where they will end up. This can be based on threads you've read, pictures of them, descriptions of their profiles, or ect. Predict someone may one day be a king...orrrrrr dead in an ally next to a dumpster.

For example.

[member="Joza Perl"] - Hmm, i picture you struggling to maintain work and business with a child to raise and ultimately becoming compromised by your enemies because of the bonds you've made. And at some point something may happen that forces you to do something you may never forgive yourself for.

[member="Thraxis"] - Gold, glory, fortune and the thrill of the hunt await you. The galaxy is yours to plunder and raid and its riches will be yours.

[member="Mara Sedaya"] - I see you becoming a queen in your own right.

Yep, thats the basic idea. As always, avoid double posting and going back and forth back to back since 2 pages of that tend to kill threads.

Have fun, cheers loves <3

Scheherazade Roshanara said:
ultimately becoming compromised by your enemies because of the bonds you've made. And at some point something may happen that forces you to do something you may never forgive yourself for.

I thought this was guess the character's future, not describe what they've done in the past ;)

As for you, my dear...be wary lest you destroy yourself from the inside out.

or something

Mystic Joza out!

[member="Velok the Younger"], give me a moment man, to connect to da spirits. Hello? They be a listening. Okay, I see you causing trouble, strife. You gather people to you with the ill intent, you will hurt someone in the near future, that is what I see man.

@O'saam Echoy'la

Ohhh howdy, my senses be tingling... I can see... oohhh boy it be coming in clearer and clearer yes it be... I can see a man who stands above it all, a man who will walk with a trail of blaze behind your every step.... and I see it... you be the Mando of legend.... you might be the one... to put the Mandolorians back on the right track.... oh but it go now child.... let me sleep, this took a lot out of me...

Amidst the ever-growing madness brewing within himself, [member="Thraxis"] is possessed with the idea to overthrow the Hutt Cartel and absorb it into his own imagining, leading to him becoming one of the most feared criminal masterminds in recent galactic history.

Or he fails and is eaten by a rancor. One of the two.

Great thread idea [member="Scheherazade Roshanara"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom