Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GTA V PC

Verie Lacroix

V
P.S. I'm willing to host heists for beginners. I've got cash money to front the job. You get a decent payout from the heists so we can get you guys some dolla dolla bills y'all.

[member="Verie Lacroix"]

I've yet to download it on this laptop, I tried it on a PC but the CPU wasn't up to snuff for how I want to play.

I'm upgrading to fibre either this week or next, so I'll be downloading the monster then.

skin, bone, and arrogance
Hal Terrano said:
[member="Verie Lacroix"]

I've yet to download it on this laptop, I tried it on a PC but the CPU wasn't up to snuff for how I want to play.

I'm upgrading to fibre either this week or next, so I'll be downloading the monster then.
I'm so afraid D:

[member="Avadreia Lacroix"]

I am still not able to play Online due to constant crashing. Lasts 15 minutes at most and my support ticket at Rockstar ended up with a whole lot of nothing.

Will wait for a patch. Until then I will be furiously shooting things in Director Mode. [member="Avadreia Lacroix"]

skin, bone, and arrogance
Kana Truden said:

I am still not able to play Online due to constant crashing. Lasts 15 minutes at most and my support ticket at Rockstar ended up with a whole lot of nothing.

Will wait for a patch. Until then I will be furiously shooting things in Director Mode. [member="Avadreia Lacroix"]
You should call them directly. There's a number floating about somewhere.

Do you get the err_gfx_something something_init error? That's what I have, fairly regularly but not devastatingly.

I wouldn't necessarily say avoid mods, although I understand the sentiment. Just be ready to call them out again if they try something equally moronic or pull this stuff again later down the road. Remind them they lose more money by pissing off the player base than they gain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom