Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Grow Back Your Sharpest Teeth (TSB)

D E E P S P A C E
Aboard the Sun Furnace

The footfalls of a Twi'lek Sith went down the hallway of the station. Walking past what was left of the Warlord's military strength, the troopers stood up straight and saluted the Sith Apprentice. the Lethan kept a smirk upon her face as the lekku swung behind her with every step. The snap hiss of the doors opening to allow the woman to walk through into the main view station of the factory. Directly in front of the viewport stood her adoptive father, and Sith master, Vora Kaar. The man was an enigma to her. She had never seen his face in the entirety she had grown up. Yet, she knew he was to be trusted. Spoken words were never filled with lies, or deceit. If he said it, he meant it. No way about it. However, there were times of silence. This silence was... pervading and could lead Tash Kaar to over think the situation. Either way, she walked directly up to him. Stood beside him and just looked out of the view port.

"So are you just going to stare at empty space?"
"What do you do when you meditate?"
"Close my eyes?"
"You focus Tash. Meditation can be done anywhere so long as you focus."

Tash felt almost foolish for asking the question. They way his voice seemed to judge her for asking it. As if the man was angered by it. Even if she said it was hurtful, he'd likely give her a line of, "I'll give you something to be hurt about." Leaving it alone, Tash just breathed in deeply, and released the sigh.

"The preparations are ready. Contact the Witch, and have her gather whoever she needs. Have Irus contact everyone else."
"It will be done."

Vora continued to stand there as his adopted daughter left. Going to perform the duties he assigned her. The red tint from inside the helmet looked out upon the deepness of space. Knowing that his second daughter, Irus would also perform her job well. Speaking only to himself.

"Time to give the galaxy, a push."

Sofiel Sofiel

Huh? Apparently they had to go to these strange coordinates or something? Syala didn't know much, and she had accepted that! She wasn't made for thinking, it wasn't one of her stronger suits. She wasn't dumb, or at least that's what she thought. But she wasn't a genius either. She was of basic intelligence in her mind. Most of the time, she just went off her own instincts. Thinking could make her hesitate sometimes. The only time she made an effort to think was when she was trying to be serious which wasn't too often. She had started being a bit more serious around the others in the Brotherhood, mostly because she knew that she could be a bit...much when she just let herself enjoy things. Her giggling would probably get on their nerves if she did it constantly, and she didn't want to get on the nerves of the Brotherhood that much. Since she knew they would more than likely try to slaughter her.

The Half-Nagai just continued to pilot the ship she had..."borrowed" from her last visit to Dantooine to get towards the location given to them, leaving it on a form of autopilot so she could just start pacing around in the cockpit. Patience was something the Nagai had always tried to drill into her but it was impossible. She just wanted to rush into action nearly all the time, just jumping straight at her opponent. That's if she had got caught straight in combat however. There was quite often where she'd happily wait whilst under a Force Cloak, hunting people. Sometimes just to watch them, feeling glee at the thought that they didn't even know she was watching, or sometimes because she needed them for something, even if it was just venting her frustrations on them.

Her hand whipped out to the side to the double-bladed lightsaber she had stolen from the corpse of her previous master, pulling it to her side as she carefully examined it with her other hand. The intricacies of the device was totally lost on her. She had never learned how to make her own lightsaber, but had practiced plenty with the ones her Master had stored in his manor. With a flick of her wrist, the Half-Nagai activated one blade of the saber, letting the red glow illuminate the cockpit, a small grin spreading across her face as Syala took in the glow. Now this was a weapon she'd be happy to use on someone...but for now, it still remained unused against her.

Though before she could start waving the thing around to test it, a small chirp came from the ship's computer. "Oh! Wowza! Looks like we're here! Time to bring 'er in!...I wonder why ships are referred to as female...Hm, guess I'll never know!" Syala gave a dismissive wave of her hand as she threw herself into the cockpit seat and got ready to take control, getting ready to try and speak through the ship's comms, clearing her throat afterwards, going to her serious place. "Hello. This is Syala reporting in. I was given these coordinates to arrive at."

Vora Kaar Vora Kaar

̷S̴y̶n̶t̵h̶-̷L̴o̷r̸d̸

Zetrove looked down at the workbench before him. Seeing the mechanical arm laid out on it. Detached from his body. Leaning over it some his other hand moved over it. Holding a tool to secure and tighten loose fitting parts. The Arkanian didn’t really like his body. It was too complicated but the idea of downgrading was too terrible to even think about. It was hard to gain such heavy artillery only to lose it later. The main issue he had was needing to clean all the bits that dust, dirt and mud could get stuck within.

He wished he could get himself some synthskin to cover it but his body was so mechanically complex it would likely just make things worse to even try it. He also no longer had his old support network to help maintain his body. Zetrove feared it was only a matter of time before he reached a critical failure that he couldn’t fix himself.

This was one reason he sought out The Sith as potential allies. Just to keep himself alive. Also he just had this ‘itch’ that could only be quelled when working with them. He couldn’t yet understand why that was. He wondered if it had something to do with his old life. He could always go back to his creators, and hope they’d let him live. Although it would likely be only as a shell of his current self.

Finishing up his maintenance the cyborg grabbed his severed arm before bringing it up to his shoulder. Reattaching the limb to his body and securing it in place. Moving the appendage some to make sure it was functioning properly. Standing up the internal clock within him reminded Zetrove that he would be arriving soon to his destination.

Not a moment too soon an old, and small LEP-Series droid walked into the room. Letting the cyborg know that they’d be exiting hyperspace shortly. “Thank you Elpy, I’ll be in the cockpit shortly.” Zetrove said to his little droid companion before exiting the room.

Sun Furnace
Tags: Vora Kaar Vora Kaar , Syala Syala , Zetrove Zetrove

Kalrath_Divider.png

"Hello, old friend."

Kalrath's voice was muffled by his mask as he wistfully walked through the halls of the Sun Furnace. This was a feeling that he had not felt in thousands of years. It was so similar... yet clearly not the same.

"You're not her," he noted with a confused mutter. "Peculiar..."

How bizarre. It's aura was intoxicating. Maybe he'd just wander the halls for a little while longer. He would naturally be lead to where he was meant to be after all.

Brotherhood_Div.png
Familiar.png

"Are they arriving?"

There was no answer, but as Sofiel glanced towards her Familiar she smiled and nodded regardless. She could feel them. Wayward souls, one and all. Those willing, wanting, to push forward. She stalked through the halls of the Sun Furnace, the white gown she wore trailing behind her andbyet never truly touching the ground. This facility was drastically different from what she'd expected when she first heard of it.

The mortals of this galaxy were far more inventive than her dreams had ever shown her.

She paused, glancing down one hallway before the smile on her face widened to the usual, cold degree.

"Lord Kalrath. I am glad you've found your way here. I imagine the gathering is soon."

Lord Kalrath Lord Kalrath | Vora Kaar Vora Kaar | Syala Syala | Zetrove Zetrove

Eventually Syala managed to arrive at the Sun Furnance. Wow. Big place. That was the main thought that was running through her head as she brought the ship in for landing. She really needed to start to customise this thing for her own liking. A few skulls there, maybe a few rugs here...Well, none of that was important for now. She just needed to try and meet the others as she landed the ship, and patted the console a few times. "I'll come up with a name for you sooner or later, you hunk of junk."

The Half-Nagai just went to follow the relatively familiar presences as she stepped off the ship. Letting the Force guide her path, instead of trying to get lost in this place. She could probably walk through here for weeks and still have no clue where she was. It was impressive, to see the sight of it all. Now it was just time to see what it could actually do.

She eventually came across Sofiel, and Kalrath, or as she liked to call them in her head, Owl Lady and Silent And Deadly. Well actually Sofiel was just Sofiel in her head now. The nicknames had slowly started to be dropped in exchange for using their actual names. Either way, Syala gave a short nod to the pair of them, keeping herself quiet, less she started giggling like a mad woman.

Lord Kalrath Lord Kalrath Sofiel Sofiel Zetrove Zetrove Vora Kaar Vora Kaar

Sun Furnace
Tags: Sofiel Sofiel , Syala Syala , Vora Kaar Vora Kaar , Zetrove Zetrove

Kalrath_Divider.png

"Lord Kalrath. I am glad you've found your way here. I imagine the gathering is soon."

<It was impossible to not,> Kalrath noted. <This facility, she is familiar to me. The ultimate manifestation of ancient technology of quality I have not witnessed in... Five thousand years.>

Had it really been that long? Kalrath had put his own physical form on ice, but his mind had been fully conscious. He had been thinking, organizing his thoughts and honing the power of his mind. For a man who had just reawaken after so long, the ancient Sith was far more knowledgeable than one might first expect. He was certainly prepared to tackle this new age, even if it wasn't ready for him.

Another arrived, one of the young ones from Bastion. He glanced in her direction, not moving his head, giving an exhale of acknowledgement.

<I cannot imagine a more fitting location to gather,> he added, a level of reverence in his tone. <The dark designs of this technology once drove the galaxy to it's knees. A man of incredible power and wisdom controlled such a weapon long ago. I was amongst the ranks of his Sith Empire. It took the ego of a single fool to burn everything to the ground.>

He shifted his stance, folding his hands behind his back.

<I suppose we shall see what will become of this Brotherhood.>

Brotherhood_Div.png
Familiar.png

"Is that so?"

Sofiel tilted her head to the side. Kalrath certainly spoke like someone who knew what he was talking about, or at least the echo in her mind certainly didn't feel deceitful. Her gaze drifted though, falling onto the acolyte who'd stumbled upon them. She returned the nod, with the ever dead smile on her face. She returned the nod, briefly.

"Indeed, though. We shall see what becomes of this Brotherhood."

Lord Kalrath Lord Kalrath | Syala Syala

It was strange to feel such darkness from the people who were showing up. More over, the voices of the damned were whispering within my perfect ears. I had been changed, upgraded to become something more. With that, I learned many things, and I wanted to learn more. Its how I found Vora Kaar. These voices hated him. Cursed him, yet it only drew me closer. My wide eyes watching as those who came to seek him out were drawing closer. While Tash always gave me hateful looks, always trying to tell me to do this so I would make mistakes in front of this perfect being of the Sith, I was going to prove I am worthy to be taken in by the Sith Lord.

"Come this way. Vora awaits your presences."

Flicking my hand to the door panel, the passage snapped open like a jaw waiting and eager to feast. Letting myself and Tash enter first, We saw Vora within. The large man standing to let his blackened helm look down upon any who joined within. While he was simple in his actions and words, he was dramatic in his strength. It is why I fell in love with the man. He may not reciprocate it, but he would only be mine.

MINE!

Lord Kalrath Lord Kalrath Sofiel Sofiel Syala Syala

The view through which Vora would gaze upon the ships entering the Sun Furnace. While behind him, the room was being remade to accommodate the Sith who would be joining him. A large table in which many could sit at floated in parts over to be conjoined just beyond the doors. Seats placed with lush cushions to be comfortable. As they all fell into place, Vora would take a seat. Waiting for others to arrive. With the Warlords gone, all of their resources lost, with what little remained under the command of the Dark Sith, Vora would see to create a new order. One in which many would come, but only few would ever have the chance to become stronger.

A person who seeks to learn strength is a person who will never reach it. You must take it. Vora, in his creation of such was seeking to bring many together so that he would use their own strength with his own. Eventually, taking it for himself. As any other Sith should want, and desire to do.

The doors opened by way of his newest apprentice. A phaseling he had found wandering former Sith space. Looking for a purpose. Looking for a reason. Vora would give her that reason. She was subservient to him. He saw how she looked at him. Yearned for him, and would use all of that to his advantage. For now, she was to be a herald, and to learn from him. So that one day she too, could take.

Standing up, the very first person he addressed would be the only familiar face.

"Sofiel, gracing us with your presence once more. I am glad to see you have brought some of your own with you. Please, all of you, find a seat. We shall soon be fat with strength. O' Sith mine."

Sofiel Sofiel Syala Syala Lord Kalrath Lord Kalrath

Sun Furnace
Tags: Sofiel Sofiel , Syala Syala , Vora Kaar Vora Kaar

Kalrath_Divider.png

Kalrath wasted no time taking his seat, making himself comfortable. Not that he'd look very comfortable. He was as stiff as a statue, a product of simply being a stiff individual. Even with an alchemically enhanced 300 year-old body, with a few thousand years preserved on ice, he still had some things prewired in him. The old Sith had always been this way.

<I must express how impressed I am with this instillation,> the man noted telepathically. <I had not expected to find that the crown jewel of the ancient Infinite Empire had been so perfectly re-created. I am most curious to see her in action.>

That was as giddy as the old man got. Knowledge of the dark and twisted always got his blood pumping like nothing else. He craved power, much like any other Sith, but there was something so intoxicating to him about being in the presence of raw, ancient strength.

<Lord Kalrath,> he introduced. <Without getting into specifics, you may consider me to be an academic. I have no doubt that no other in the galaxy comes close to my knowledge on the ancient and arcane. It would bring me great satisfaction to provide my knowledge to this Brotherhood to bring the galaxy to it's knees. In time, of course.>

His cheekbones raised, indicative of a smirk. It was likely the first time many present would see him have a different expression other than his regular stone-faced appearance.

<All good things come in time.>

Syala glanced between Sofiel, Kalrath and Vora Karr. She knew better than to try and speak out of turn right now. Whilst she could be manic, and a little bit insane, she also had a survival instinct. She still wasn't used to Kalrath's telepathy. It was unnerving but that was the point of the Sith wasn't it? Either way, she kept her head held high at the very least. Portray confidence, so as to make a good impression on the new Sith she was meeting as she allowed both Kalrath and Sofiel to speak first. She did blink at being referred to as being one of Sofiel's, and then Sofiel saying she wasn't one of her's. That was right, Syala's master was dead so...she had none.

"Syala here! If you need anyone killed sneakily, that's what I do best! They won't ever see me coming! Unless I want them to, in their last moments, knowing that they don't have long left in this galaxy."

She just lowered her head at that after introducing herself and just took a step back from Sofiel and Kalrath. They were a higher rank than her, so she'd might as well make that known as well. The Half-Nagai might have been disrespectful to her superiors on Nagi, but that was because they weren't her people. The Sith were her people.

Sofiel Sofiel Lord Kalrath Lord Kalrath Vora Kaar Vora Kaar Lucina Centaris Lucina Centaris

Last edited:
"Your words humble me. For this is not the original Star Forge. So far as we have been able to garner from its old databases, is the Sun Furnace was once a prototype for the Star Forge. As it is considerably smaller than that of the one that had been destroyed so many eons ago. A lack of resources from the fallout of the Warlords of the Sith have made it difficult to keep this operational with only my personal powerbase Should you deem it fitting, I permit you to explore the station and give aid wherever you may so desire. That will be for later though."

The blackened helm turned to the smaller individual of Syala. A rather upbeat and vindictive Sith Apprentice. She had a wild fire within her eyes. Even noticing that Lucina drew some attention to the woman. Turning to his own apprentice, Vora spoke up.

"Centaris, Please provide any refreshments that those who have came desire."

Turning to the other Sith Lady within the room, his visor fell upon her, but seemed to hold no malice. Just curiosity.

"Then we shall invite those who wish to seek their own strength with the Sith. For they are our future legacy. Concurred. I do not believe others will be joining us for the moment. Showing up late to an obscure portion of the galaxy is likely occurrence."

Turning his head, a shifting from his seat, he stood up. Placing his hands behind his back, The leather gloves creaking as they grasped onto his wrist. Standing in almost a parade rest akin to soldiers. Like he had done this all too many times before.

"I have asked for renegades, rogues, ronins, what have you, to come today so that we might collect and pool our own resources into an institution of the Sith away from the likes of the Order on the other side of the galaxy. One that does not war and feed the machinations of an Emperor or Sith'ari. I seek my own strength, and you seek yours. Not having it ripped to be used as a tool for an emperor. I wish to form a... brotherhood. A group of like minded Sith who seek out the darkness of the force. Who take what they lust for. Without a taxation of that strength."

Turning to each of them in turn as he spoke, his visor fell upon that of Lord Kalrath lastly.

"What say you for this?"

Lord Kalrath Lord Kalrath Sofiel Sofiel Syala Syala Zetrove Zetrove

Moirane

M

symbol_2_1.png

The vessel that emerged from hyperspace was not a grand craft. A small freighter, crimson hulled and bearing the marks of age drifted from its hyperspace exit point, its standard engines taking a tortuously long time to come online. Siting at the helm, Moirane tapped her foot idly as she waited for the all too familiar rumble that passed through the ship, the signal that the engines had finally completed their warm up sequence. Gloved hands reached out to grab the controls for the craft, and Moirane began to guide the craft towards the station further in the system.

The message for the gathering had come through her families trade contacts. Merchant lords, in a certain light, within the Sith Order's outer territories, the Amerilla family kept their ears to the ground for any developments that might prove profitable. News of a gathering, a gathering of Sith no less, in another far flung corner of the galaxy. Rumors were few, but what few had been gleaned drew Moirane's interest. She procured a vessel from her families fleet, and set out for the gathering.

"Sun Furnace," Moraine said, reading the identification information filtering across her screens, "requesting permission to dock." Once she received that permission, she rose from the pilots chair, grabbing the red and gold cloak from where it lay, and draped it around herself. Stepping off the ramp of the vessel, Moirane could feel a gathering bulk of Dark Side energy filtering its way through the station. Both residual energy from the station itself, and a ever growing sense of dark power from those within the station. Moirane was new to the Dark Side, the Force in general, but she was fast becoming addicted to the feeling of the Force, the connection it brought, and the thrill that rushed through her every time she grasped it.

She set off towards the designated meeting point, taking in every detail of the station as she did. It was a magnificent structure, something she had rarely seen in her rather brief existence in the galaxy. She passed legions of servants and soldiers, droids and other creations doing the every day tasks that kept such a large construct functioning. In due time she made her way to the meeting site, slipping in as the others were already speaking to one another and addressing matters of importance.

She listened, she observed, she made mental notes of the others present in the room, and their points of view. She knew none of them, her eyes lingering on each only briefly before finally settling on who she assumed was the host of this gathering. He spoke of a new organization, a gathering of Sith dedicated to the acclimation of power for its members, not for a single individual. It was an interesting goal, an inspiring one, though the idea of ultimate power in one individual was tempting after her life of servitude...

"Power, influence, and a future of dominance together..." Moirane's words were cold, her eyes glowing with an ever growing inner passion and ambition. "I say that is a goal worth our time."

Vora Kaar Vora Kaar Lord Kalrath Lord Kalrath Sofiel Sofiel Syala Syala Zetrove Zetrove

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom